More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Which futa should we follow?

Piper

Piper walks into work for her first day on the job, she is stoked to be wearing the official Fuuter's uniform and to be in a job where she is obligated to fill out orders made by the customers. Be it drinks, foods or sexual orders. But it was an hour before opening and she needed to get the hang of the place yet and get to know the other waitresses she was working with today. She would get to know the kitchen staff eventually but according to Kelly who she had spoken to, she was going to ease Piper into the job.

The waitresses that are with her today are Kenna, Jamie and Katie as it says on the work roster. There were other waitresses for other hours and others that were working the same hours but on the outside portion of Fuuters. As Kelly wasn't in yet to teach her the menu and how to behave, she had a bit of time to talk to the other waitresses.

She came across Katie who seemingly couldn't open her eyes fully as she smiled at Piper and said "You are the new waitress arent you? I look forward to working with you. Maybe we will get lucky and someone will order a threesome and choose us. I'm a cancer so I can predict this." Piper was smiling along and enjoying the talk until the last part until she realised that Katie could be a hippie stoner, the hat should have given it away.

After a couple of minutes of conversation, Piper leaves as she sees Jamie approaching. She almost bumps into a table....twice...the same way but she soon is standing in front of Piper, Piper could see that behind the eyes, there was no one home. Jamie gave Piper a big hug, temporarily squishing the two futa cocks together before she says "Hey Piper, im Jamie. I work here as well, i would help you but my memory is too darn short, people have to remind me but the customer sure seem to like me!" There was no wonder why, with a fat arse and big cock, futa lovers obviously love her. The conversation didn't last long as Jamie just talked about her favourite type of drink. She was strange but simple, a combo Piper liked.

Just as the conversation ended, a female voice saying "oy look, did the smarty Jamie finally remember how to get into the building?" after which the voice cackled in laughter and Jamie walked away, with a frown on her face. The voice belonged to Kenna who walked into view a few seconds after Jamie left, a person who looked gorgeous but also like a colossal bitch. Kenna looked Piper up and down whilst in her bitchy mode before saying "you are the new futa whore who will leave after a few months, i warn you, don't steal my customers away you bitch!". With that, she walks away, but before she can say anything, Kelly walks through the doors.

Kelly teaches Piper the ins and outs of Fuuters

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)