More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordxorph lordxorph

.

Pink panties and a pink ballgag?

I decided the hottest thing I could do was humiliate the tomboy. Cassie hated girly things so I was going to turn her into the sissiest, innocent little girl possible. I found a pair of overly frilly panties of a sufficiently embarrassing sillyness and got Cassie into them. They were a perfect fit. Then I picked out a t-shirt that was also pink and a few sizes too small and got her into that with some struggling. Her tits strained at the fabric and I couldn't resist fondling them.

Next I worked a shiny pink ball gag into her mouth. Then I secured her arms and legs with a pair of handcuffs and a spreader bar that kept her ankles about three feet apart. As an afterthought I slid her panties down, shoved a remote controlled bullet vibrator up into her delectable vagina and replaced the panties. Then I lifted her into a standing position and kept her there by locking her spreader bar into a fixed shackle on the floor and locking her handcuffs into a similar shackle on the wall behind her. This second shackle was about four feet up, so the tension in her body would hold her in place even though she was . Finally I wheeled a full-length mirror in front of her so she could see her own humiliation.

Now there was nothing to do but wait for Cassie to wake up. A few minutes after I'd finished her eyes flickered open and immediately she began to struggle. She twisted her shoulders from side to side but couldn't work free. Then she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror and redoubled her efforts. She was thrashing so violently I was afraid she might hurt herself but suddenly she winced visibly and her struggling stopped. I guessed she'd given herself a cramp. Only then did she look over and see me for the first time. With a furious look she snarled at me and a little dribble of saliva ran down her chin. I went over, wiped it off with a little towel and she snapped at me, trying to bite my hand through the gag.

"Awww, poor dear!" I said condescendingly. "Having a bad day? That's too bad, but I have something that might make you feel better." I turned on the vibrator and Cassie immediately twisted her hips and snarled at me again. But after a while I noticed her breathing quicken and a fine sheen of sweat form on her neck and bare belly. "You're flushed!" I said with fake astonishment. "Are you excited at your new life as my lacy pink girlslave?"

Cassie snarled again, but feebly. "But it's not OK to spit and snarl at your owner so I will have to teach you to behave."

How do I train my girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)