More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by some dude who writes stuff for fun some dude who writes stuff for fun

Where do you want to go?

Pilot

October 31, 2016

6:45 PM

It all starts with your typical neighborhood this Halloween. Neighbors are actually way more creative than last year. They grabbed a mannequin to try and mimic corpses. They grabbed some tomato sauce as fake blood, While the others headed to the supermarket in order to buy candy for trick or treaters. Scott was looking to the closest Halloween Store searching for a decent costume to wear, until he encountered a Van. Scott was curious and headed to the Van, wondering if there were some Halloween costumes left. Scott approached and saw that the Van was selling some Halloween props, candy, but there weren't any costumes left.

"Looking for some costumes, huh?" A guy in the van Scott.

The person who asked Scott is an African American who goes by the name Jamal. By the look of his features, He looks like He's around in His 30s. He's Tall and doesn't seem to have any hair on top of his head, but he has a goatee. Scott is suspicious and steps back just to make sure he doesn't get kidnapped.

"Uh, yeah. You got some Halloween costumes left?" Scout asked.

Nope… Sorry, kid. but, we do have something better than a costume! The Guy offered a shoe box.

"Yeah, No Thanks. I'm not into Jordans…'' Scott declined.

"What's in this box…. is the solution to your problem, young man…." The Guy answered.

"Okay? You're gonna have to be more specific, dude. " Scott replied.

The Guy sighs…

"Very Well… in this box is a necklace. It's not an ordinary necklace. This necklace is the answer for your quest on finding a costume to wear this Halloween." The Guy said.

"Pfft- Yeah, Okay. I'm just gonna head home instead. Thanks though." Scott didn't believe him and headed home.

The Guy Observes Scott leaving His Shop, He then decides to tell him the truth about what the Necklace can do.

"What if I told you, that this necklace has powers?" The guy tries to convince Scott to buy the shoe box with the necklace inside.

"Powers? Look man, I'm old enough to know that this a scam. So, I'm not interested, Okay?" Scott refuses to buy the shoebox and heads home.

"Just give it a chance, boy. Who knows, You might regret making that decision. Haven't they taught you, That you Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover?" The Guy said.

The Guy insists, That Scott should take The Necklace. Scott didn't believe him at first, but He doesn't have any choice.

"What's The Catch?" Scott wants to know why The Guy was so to give him the necklace.

"I'm just trying to set some food on the table, kid." The Guy answered.

Scott sighs knowing, That he's trying his best to support his family

"Aight, here's 50 bucks. Take care, I guess..." Scott then Left with the shoebox containing what's soon to change his life. He starts to regret giving the money he saved from the chores, but The Guy seems to need it more than he does.

As Scott Left, The Guy then headed to his van to start packing for today. As he starts packing the candy and placing it in a box, He then grabbed a notepad and Checked The objective he finally finished.

"Happy Halloween" The Guy said.

7:15 PM

Patterson Residence

Scott opened the main entrance of The Patterson's home and immediately headed to his room without greeting anyone who was near him. As he heads to his room, He opens the shoe box. The Shoe Box Contains a Necklace that features an eye-shaped Necklace. He starts to regret his decision giving that amount of money to The Guy who gave him the Necklace, but there's no turning back.

Scott sighs.

"This better be worth it... here we go." He takes a deep breath and wears it.

After wearing the Necklace, Scott's soul then flees away from his body, leaving it . Scott takes a look at himself and starts to freak out. He can see his body lying down halfway. The Top was lying down on his bed, while the lower area was on the floor. Looking at his body, Scott starts to Panic.

"Holy Shit?! am I dead?!" Scott checks himself.

Scott realizes that he was floating. But, the only way to float, is if you were in space. but he wasn't in space. He was a Ghost. He stops for a moment to think. The Necklace actually has powers... When The Guy meant "This necklace is the answer for your quest on finding a costume to wear this Halloween." He meant to say that, You have the ability to possess people! Scott then tries to go back to his body, just to make sure that he really isn't dead. He takes a deep breath…

and phases through his body. He wakes up and starts to breath from the lack of Oxygen he had while trying to gain consciousness. He starts to check himself by touching some of his body parts. It manage to work! You're back to your body! as he was relieved that he got his body back, His Mom then calls him, along with his Sister to head downstairs.

Scott's Mother, Susan, announced to the two of them that she would be at the hospital helping w a friend from work, so she gave two house keys for Katelynn, Scott's Sister. and Scott, in case they forgot something at home. She then grabs the car keys and a chocolate bar and heads outside.

Susan kissed her two little angels on the forehead and heads to her car, leaving the Patterson Residence. After Susan Left, Katelynn announced that she'll be upstairs preparing her Halloween Costume.

"I'll just be upstairs, Happy Halloween, baby bro" Katelynn said punching him softly in the right arm.

"Happy Halloween, I guess..." Scott said

After two of his family members left him all alone, he had an idea! He heads to his room and grabs the Necklace. He then lies down on his bed covering himself with a blanket, just to make sure everyone assumes he's asleep. He then wears the Necklace and his soul uses his mouth as an exit and leaves his body.

"This is gonna be fun." Scott said.

He then leaves his room by phasing through, wondering who to possess. You can possess Your Sister Susan. Susan's 24 years old. She's 5'6, 125 lb, blonde, has a Thick heart shape butt, and her breast size is a D cup. You could choose her, but would just disgusting... You could take over her shoes or You could find other people. See what Halloween has to offer.

The choice is yours...

Who are you gonna be this Halloween?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)