More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adat adat

What's going on?

Pierced...

Crystal's thick, full lips tingled pleasurably while coated with the living ink. Even with her eye's wide with shock, the ink masquerading as makeup made her look sexy. She put a trembling hand to her face. When the ink didn't move, as she's been expecting, she rubbed her lips with her forearm, trying to remove it. As soon as she did, a painful pinching sensation made her cry out. She moved her arm quickly to see what had happened.

Her lower lip had been pierced. Two black rings now penetrated her. She tugged at them to no effect. She turned them through her lip, searching for a ball or a seam but there was none. Strangely, they didn't hurt. She ran to the kitchen to get a pair of wire cutters and ran back to the bathroom. She put the blades carefully around the smooth onyx ring and squeezed with all her might. But the ring was completely unharmed. Crystal was trying to come up with another plan when she felt another pinch. Another ring adorned her, this one hanging from her nose like a bull.

"NO!" she cried, giving the ink an opportunity to flow inside her mouth and pierce her tongue. She had clapped both hands over her mouth to try and stop it, but it flowed in and back out, completely unhindered. It flowed downward, under her bra. She fumbled with her shirt but had no chance. There was a pinch on her left nipple, then her right, and she new she'd been pierced again. The ink flowed downward.

She covered her crotch with her hands, and squatted, eyes squeezed shut. She jerked when she felt the pinch on her clit. She let out a breath, thinking it was over, when there were six more pinches in rapid succession down both sides of her labia. She sat there stunned. She could feel the ink flowing under her clothes, pleasurably rushing across her most intimate parts.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)