More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

What's next?

Pictures of Characters!

Brooke

Brooke

I'm Brooke, I'm twenty six years old, five foot six inches, dirty blonde hair that I tend to tie back in a pony tail, mainly since I have to wear it tied back at work all the time. I'm a dental hygienist and have 34C breasts, good muscle definition, a slim waist and toned legs. I generally eat healthy, I work out three times a week and I love doing yoga with my best friend Grace at least four or five times a week.

__________

Grace

Grace

My best friend Grace! She's been my best friend since elementary school. We both went to Grand Valley State University in Michigan together, joined the same sorority, Go ZTA! Grace is actually a full time fitness instructor here in Grand Rapids. Five days a week Grace is training with many different people, from college kids, to old out of shape fathers and mothers and even at one point got to train none other then John Krasinski. You know, Jim from The Office! Anyway, Grace is quite busty for how athletic she is and is definitely a bombshell when she wears her sports bra with yoga pants. With her brunette hair and brown eyes, she can look absolutely flawless.

__________

Isabella

Isabella

Next up, have you ever had that friend in your group that just oozes sexuality? The one friend that they don't even have to try to look good yet they still look absolutely flawless? Yup, that's Isabella. She's originally from London and besides her incredibly sexy accent, she has flowing long brown hair down to her shoulder blades, spectacular narrow blue eyes, gorgeous facial features, a slender body and long sexy legs. She's the friend that can sport a little black dress like a true goddess. Picture Kate Beckinsale times ten, absolute perfection.

__________

Danielle

Danielle

Danielle is another friend I met up at Grand Valley State and was another member of our ZTA sorority. She's the youngest of our friends, at 23, and is in her final year of college. She's going into hotel management and is taking this trip with us. She has no job because her parents supported her through out university the entire time and she loves to party. Probably why she's in year 5 and 1/2 in a 4 year degree. Danielle has dirty blonde hair like myself, a little on the shorter side at only five foot one inch and loves to party hard and stay up all night. She loves showing off her tits and good god are they big. At least 38DD if not even larger, to be honest I never really asked her the size but they are huge, especially compared to the rest of her quite petite frame. I feel like you always need one of these friends in your lives, one that loves to drink, laugh and be loud. She's short, she's busty and she's always smiling and happy.

__________

Megan

Megan

Megan, she's a bad ass with long dark exotic hair, many piercings all over her body including ears, nose, tongue, belly and her private's as well as many tattoos covering her body. One of her arms is almost completely covered in a sleeve. At first glance you would think she's messed up and completely insane. Instead, Megan actually owns EGR Tattoo's, which has multiple tattoo and piercing shops all over lower Michigan. She's our friend that if you need a hook up, you ask her. With such vast knowledge of the Grand Rapids and surrounding area, she can hook us up with any type of tattoos, piercings, or other substances needed. Oh, did I mention she's bisexual and I've had a few drunken nights shared with her?

__________

__

The Bachelorette Party Begins At...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)