More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thousand master thousand master

Ready to start?

Pick up your ID

Lucas made a brief detour back to Ms. Jenkins in order to pick up the ID. She gave him a soft smile as she batted her eyelashes at him. Lucas couldn't help but clam up as he retreated taking the ID with him.

As Lucas walked down the empty corridors of the main building he came across a small courtyard surrounded by a stone fence. There was a bench situated near the entrance where he sat and observed the scenery around him. It was beautiful seeing the sun shining brightly overhead illuminating the grassy lawns below him. Looking straight ahead he could see the large glass windows that lined the exterior of the school buildings. To his left he could see the parking lot full of cars belonging to the students who attended this prestigious institution. Several people passed by him as he sat alone in the middle of nowhere. Most of them were girls dressed in skirts or dresses while a couple of them wore pants. Some of them even stopped to give him curious glances. Lucas imagined it being the first year boys were allowed to attend the academy, that he would get some looks. But these girls looked at him like they had never seen a guy in their life. Was this normal?

There were many different types of flowers planted throughout the garden. Roses, daisies, daffodils and tulips were among the few varieties that he could identify. The air was fresh and crisp making him wish he had brought his jacket along with him. Soon enough the sky darkened as clouds covered up the bright sunlight and raindrops started falling upon the ground. A terrible time for rain it seemed, Lucas bemoaned having to go back inside after being so cramped but did so entering back onto the first floor. The elevator that led to multiple floor of the door wing facing him as he did. There was a single button located at the center of the panel, it looked like it needed a swipe of an ID card to activate.

He reached into his pocket retrieving the ID, nothing how it was a pink card adorned with a flowerly logo on it. He swiped his card expecting the familiar light of green and to call the elevator but saw a flash of red. Lucas scratched his head trying once more. Same result. With a sigh he looked away and saw that next to an elevator was an emergency stairwell that led upwards. He looked back to his wing on the first floor. He could just call it here and go find Chester, or he could go up and explore some more?

What are you doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)