More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by englishbob englishbob

So..?

Pick up some people.

You know a few people in Big Town some of them good friends and some of them very useful, you aren't sure whether you don't want to leave them to potentially die, or they'll be useful, or you don't want to be alone or your just sticking to the plan, Possibly all of them. So you text him back, surprised, slightly, how these things are still working, though you haven't seen a zombie yet so how bad is it really?

"Awesome, can you get Milly first." He sent you a copy of her address. Which you knew roughly where it was.
Before setting out you grabbed tins, knives, coats and other obviously useful things and drove off timidly. It was surprisingly peaceful until you got to the outskirts of Big Town. There's no way to avoid the town since the people you need are still inside so you have to drive in.
As you enter the town and the surroundings become more built up you catch glimpses of figures in the alleyways between houses, but your eyes remain firmly on the road due to the abandoned cars on the road, some crashed, some burning, some perfectly fine.
As you turn off the main roads into the estate Molly lives in you find a figure standing in the middle of the road.
Even from your sudden view you can tell its not 'healthy'.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)