More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Impresting_ Impresting_

What's next?

Pick the thong

Without thinking you grab the thong and sprint back to your room. You lean on the door just as you close it. You look down at the thong and think to yourself, “This will have to do.

Giving yourself a minute to catch your breath you look down at the thong. “God this is going to suck.” You bend over and step in it. You nervously swallow as you’d tart to pull it up into your crack. You fuss with your crotch for a while, trying to get it to stay in without popping out. You finally get it and then step in front of the mirror to see if it looks stupid, which to you it does.

You look up at the clock and think, “Shit, I gotta go.” You throw on the rest of your clothes and run to the door. You grab your keys and bag.Then you kiss your mom on the cheek and say, “See you later.” You sprint to your car, a white two door wrangler with no doors or top on, and turn it on. You drive as quick as you can to school.

You pull into school with just enough time to grab a bite. You park your car and head to the cafeteria.

Does something happen on the way?

Does something happen there?

Does nothing happen, yet?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)