More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deadite deadite

What do you do?

Pick the swim team

“Well,” you reply “I was the captain of the swim team in college and high school. Is the swim team looking for a new coach?’

“Yes Jane, but I must warn you they are the rowdiest girls in school. They seem to be more interested in partying and having a good time than winning swim meets. In the past two years they’ve gone through five coaches, no one seems to be able to handle them for more than half a season. To be honest the board of directors has been considering canceling the program all together.”

“Do the girls on the team know?’

“Yes, they’re aware of the predicament they’ve placed themselves in. It’s been explained that unless they start to perform better and can keep a coach more than half the season they’re done. This might give you some leverage with them.”

“What can you tell me about the girls?

“There are about fifteen girls on the team, but three of them pretty much run the show. There’s Erin, she’s the captain and really wants to win but her two best friends always talk her into going along with their antics. Hillary is her assistant, but some times I think she’s the one who plans all their craziness. Finally there’s Jessica, a real wild child. If her mother wasn’t so active in fundraising for the school she’d probably been kicked out by now. You’ll have to deal with these three to get the rest of the girls to listen to you.”

“Ok, when can I meet the team?”

“They’ll be at the pool for practice at three thirty. You might want to go unpack and change before you meet them, or you could just bring your suit and change there.”

Go to the pool or your apartment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)