More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's next?

Physiology

From what you can read in this short time, elves are all-female, immortal and age slower. They look about 14 when they're 30, about 25 when they're 100, about 40 when they're 300, and never get grey-hair or become 'unattractive' old. They are naturally more beautiful, often have striking bright eye colors (green, grey, blue, orange) and are generally short (average 1,65), slim (though there are voluptuous individuals) and very delicate. Their hair colors include all human ones, but also silver, gold and platinum. They procreate by letting big tentacles that grow everywhere on their island fuck them; the offspring will of course be female and is genetically very close to the mother, but with random mutations (Hair color for example rarely changes in a family). Elves do not have a monthly cycle, they can get pregnant at all times, do however have a fairly low chance of it. They can never produce male offspring, even when mating with human males. Their ancestors were great magicians and built all their great works, but today only specific individuals learn the craft of magic and it requires work and dedication. All elves however still have innate affinity with nature - they command bears and wolves like humans command horses, they speed plant growth by their mere presence, and they can heal physical wounds with water and their touch alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)