More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoobSweat BoobSweat

What subject do you have first?

Physics

You'd have to be an idiot to pick physics for your first period, and... well... you just so happened to be an idiot.

"The normal is first, obviously... now class... what comes... next?"

You sighed as you continued the illustration of the diagram Mrs. Opal was writing out on the whiteboard. She turned to the class and picked out a student at random, "You! Erica... what would you say would be your next step?"

You pull your cheeks down, and rub your eyes out of boredom. It was weird that you got placed all the way in the back of the classroom. You saw Erica stretch her arms before opening her mouth, "We'd need to make a vector for the pushing right? Since we're given the direction of the ?"

Mrs. Opal looked genuinely happy for a moment, "Yes exactly right! 18 Newtons for the horizo- blah blah blah..."

You could feel yourself losing interest by the second, you were gonna pass out at any moment.

The door to the classroom opened, it was Alex, who was usually late to whatever her first class was. Her short, brown hair was covered in some kind of dust and her olive skin was soiled by what looked to be grease. She looked completely out of it, and she wasn't even past her first period class yet.

Mrs. Opal put her chalk in her hand, "Good morning Alex, take a seat in the back and get yourself caught up in our lesson."

As Alex turned to the back of the class, her bright yellow eyes pierced into you for a small moment before she eyed the desk next to yours. Alex was an absolute 10/10, even when she was soiled by, well, whatever she had been doing all day. Her hair was short, a little shorter than shoulder length, light brown, and was spiky as it curled downwards. She had a cute curvy jawline, soft and dainty lips, a perky button nose, and sharp, almost aggressive eyes. She was a big girl, pushing 6'3, with the longest, sexiest legs you have ever seen. Her 38H jugs were well known among the perverts, and on open display behind her half unbuttoned school shirt, tightly wrapped around a white undershirt.

She had always seemed to act like a tomboy in class, when she wasn't sleeping that is. She walked towards you and sat herself down in the desk directly next to yours. She sighed and looked down into her bag. You stared at the teacher and tried your best to pretend like Alex wasn't totally staring at you while she dug into her bag.

She put her notebook on her desk before leaning back against her chair. She whispered, "Psst... Doug... hey... I kinda had to cover someone's shift at my job last night so... I'm kinda tired... you think you could lemme -yawn- copy your notes down at lunch?"

You sort of chuckled at her response, knowing that if she asked for you to copy them for her, you probably would have still done it, "umm... yeah sure... you're just gonna go to sle-?"

By the time you were about to finish your question, she had already face planted into her arms. You looked back up and continued to write down more notes.

The rest of the class period you spent mindlessly taking notes while you daydreamed about Alex. The teacher never really seemed to care about Alex's napping, and you thought there was a reason for that. There was just something about Alex, some kind of energy that radiated around her that made you feel like you couldn't stop her from getting what she wanted... maybe you were just crazy.

What was weird about Alex was that she had never really been the kind of futanari to torment the boys, she viewed you as her equal... well... maybe not... but you were pretty damn close. She had never dated or really even been with any of the guys at our school, and was mostly friends with the other women and futas.

"Maybe I'm an exception?"

You shook your head after realizing you were starting to sound pathetic in your thinking. You zoned back into your note taking, before quickly being interrupted.

DING DING DING

Mrs. Opal looked back at the class and sighed into the board, "Alright you guys, enjoy the rest of your days and stay focused!"

You grabbed your stuff and put your backpack on before looking over to Alex. She was rubbing her eyes as she stood up to leave. Your 5'8 figure felt so small next to her, you could feel your heels instinctively rising to try to compensate. She turned to you as you both parted out the door and waved, "See ya at lunch Dougie!"

Fast Forward

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)