More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Phone app of kink training.

With apologizes to something1234 for blatantly ripping off his premise for "Losing streak".

https://chyoa.com/story/Losing-Streak.33379

Elizabeth Summer was a college freshman, former queen-bee of her highschool. Former cheer captain and all around success back then, she had fallen off the horse a bit in college. As a fashion merchandizing major she didn't have to study all that often and she used the excessive free-time to party. Truth be told she'd become a bit of a stoner and had even experimented with pills!

It was after one such bender that Liz awoke in her dorm still in her party clothes from the night before mouth foul with the taste of day old and cotton mouth, a splitting headache pounded in her head. It was a Saturday so she didn't have anywhere to be until that night. She checked her phone to see what time it was and found it to be just after twelve thirty in the afternoon.

Yawning she got up and got a glass of water out of the bathroom sink jumping on her social media accounts. She idly scrolled for a few seconds through different notifications and tags in photos from the night before until she came across a strange notification on her phone itself. Thinking she must have been drunkenly downloading again she clicked the notification, something about a dare challenge game she had enrolled herself into.
Thinking she needed to lock her phone better when she drank she quickly went through the usual messages allowing the app access to her photos and location etc... thinking nothing of skipping the terms of service as she clicked the final approval to get into the app proper she felt a small prick on her finger, as a single drop of blood formed on the tip. she looked over her phone carefully but didn't see any cracks or issues. she carefully rubbed her finger over that same part of screen to try and find what bit her but again found no issues.

When she finally got onto the apps main screen after a long delay of it setting itself up she found a plain looking user interface of rounded rectangles very similar to a chat app with a header bar full of icons. On one such bubble was the following message

"Dare 1: Walk to the farthest bathroom on your dorm floor in your underwear shower and return to your room.
Time Limit: 1 Hour.
Difficulty: Introductory
Punishment for failure: 3x to first ring (strangers)"

A little amused at the thought she almost considered it as the timer began ticking down, before realizing just how skimpy her current laced thong was and her lack of bra. Tossing her phone aside she went about her business deciding that a shower did sound nice to get her out of her hungover state she went about using the shower across the hall. She came back in a little over an hour freshly shaved and thoroughly steamed fresh.

Picking up her phone she was alarmed to see her own naked self staring back at her. Panicking slightly she quickly read the full message.

"Failure: Time limit exceeded.
Pick three images from the randomly selected 10 below to be sent to first ring strangers"

All ten of the images were nudes she had sent her boyfriend, he was her highschool sweetheart who went to another school back home where as she had gone out of state, as a result she sent him a lot of very naughty nudes. She never deleted any just in case they ever broke up and he posted her online she wanted to be able to reverse image search and know about it.

There was a timer counting down with a little under 5 minutes left when she got back to her dorm and checked her phone. Now with a full blown panic Liz began trying to exit out of the app but nothing she did could delete the thing. She began flipping around inside it to try and unsubscribe but all she found was a gallery page with hundreds of explicit shots of her body from every angle imaginable, another showing rings of usernames herself in the center then branching off the names became increasingly tiny, starting with 100, then 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 and going up to a million strangers on one side. Her eyes widened and her as she looked closer at the right side of her phones screen. In much the same style but in smaller number where people she knew, many cheer rivals, pen-pals, rave friends, her old priest and of course her entire extended family was in the mix. it went up to 10,000 on this side starting with her friends and extending out to all 8,700 of her Instagram followers.

"Shit shit shit shit" Was all she could think to say. There didn't appear to be an answer that left her dignity in tact here as the timer rounded down on 45 seconds. She couldn't bring herself to willingly expose her holes to 100 people even if they were strangers.

"Failure to select: All 10 pictures sent to 100 randomly selected users currently online.
Replacement dare level increased"

Liz watched in horror as likes and comments began to rain down on those nudes in her gallery a little red number above the gallery button quickly climbing into the twenties as more and more people commented on her toned nude form. A short time later her phone vibrated in 3 short bursts indicating a new message from the app.

"Dare 1(b): Masturbate to orgasm on your windowsill while completely naked.
Curtains open: binds up.
Note: You may cover your face.
Time limit: 2 hours.
Difficulty: Minor
Punishment for failure: 5x second ring (strangers)"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)