More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Window Orgasm

"Dare 1(b): Masturbate to orgasm on your windowsill while completely naked.

Curtains open: binds up.

Note: You may cover your face.

Time limit: 2 hours.

Difficulty: Minor

Punishment for failure: 5x second ring (strangers)"

"Shit shit shit shit"

Liz spent an agonizing 20 minutes reading over the end user license agreement she had already agreed to it was half gibbering speaking of old ones and magic powers mixed in with legalese and verbage that made her head spin trying to track. Bottom line was the only way to get out of the contract was to get 3 other women between 18-25 to activate the app.

Upon closer inspection of her gallery she was horrified to find it wasn't just the nudes from this phone on (currently private) potential display, Every nude she had ever taken, even some she had never had in her possession like the time she showed up in the background of a photo from a nude beach. How did they? and come to think of it how did they know she hadn't used the right restroom to shower? Was she being watched... She suddenly felt very naked. As she stared at every nude ever taken of her starting with the birthday girl in a birthday suit set she sent her boyfriend when she turned 18!

But weighing her choices and gulping at the 27 minutes she had left to masturbate she peaked out her window towel still firmly in place her hair almost dry now but still damp. Thoughts of getting dressed far removed from her mind as she peered out the second story window into the bustling quad below. She hoped the glare from the early afternoon sun would shield her as she reluctantly opened her curtains and climbed onto the windowsill her towel offering very little protection as she squatted on the small ledge just wide enough for her to sit down. She pulled up the blinds to just under her chin. and began massaging her clit with one hand and her left breast with the other.

It was probably a good thing she couldn't see out because she might have lost her nerve. Her display went unnoticed for all of 45 seconds before a couple students from a local frat walking by spotted Liz's naked form playing with herself 15 feet above the quad on a Saturday afternoon. Them stopping and pulled out there phones causing others to look the same direction and soon a small crowd had formed on the sidewalk under her window appreciating the view.

By ten minutes in the crowd had grown to several dozen students getting a live show and the gallery of Liz's nudes had grown by several dozen as the primarily male students below recorded the free show. As Liz began to imagine getting caught up here but hoping she was getting away with it her panic and worry wrestled with her desire to please and be seen. She was truly turned on but was finding it hard to orgasm.

As she neared the crest for the 6th or so time having been on open display for 20 minutes or more she finally couldn't stand it and peeked out between 2 blinds at the ground below. She was immediately sent over the edge as a panic attack and blindingly strong orgasm challenged her at the same time as she saw a crowd of over than 30 students, well over half with phones in hand raised her direction down below.

As she came down from the squirter of an orgasm she quickly lowered her blinds and looked at the app.

She looked at the challenge on the screen.

"Open curtains (check)
Raise blinds (1/2 Not check)
Naked on windowsill (check)
Orgasm (check)"

Cursing as she watched the time elapse to zero.

"Failure: Time elapsed:..."

She begrudgingly picked 5 pictures of her nude form out of the 20 selected images, all as mortifying as the last, to be sent off to 1,000 strangers. Before today the number of people who had seen her naked outside of a locker-room was under a dozen. Now she had orgasmed in front of 30+ people and sent some fairly classy faceless but still full frontal nudes to 1,000 strangers.

"Selection approved: 5 photos sent to 1,000 currently active users.
Replacement dare level increased"

Shit what it increased anyway?

" Dare 1(c): Walk the Johnson loop in nothing but a towel
Do not touch the towel or your own body with your hands.

Time limit: 1 hour.

Difficulty: Intermediate

Punishment for failure: 10x third ring (strangers), First ring (Friends)"

Shit shit shit shit. Was all she could think.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)