More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Petra

Petra Macneary, the granddaughter of the king of Brigid, an archipelago to the west of Fódlan that is under the Empire's domain. As a token of their allegiance, she was sent from her homeland as an exchange student to the Officers Academy. She's not yet used to Fódlan's language, but is committed to learning it.

Despite being the Princess of Brigid, she doesn't see herself as above anyone else. She just wants to be treated like a comrade. In adition to that, she's very understanding and polite, and is probably one of the friendliest students at the academy, with her positivity and earnestness being something that others admire.

However, although smart, she is lacking in commoner common-sense as she describes it, and an exchange student, she still getting used to the local language, culture and customs, often taking things literally. Something that will cause a great deal of problems for her today.

What could possibly happen to such a friendly and earnest girl that would leave her exposed ?, Does her own country customs cause her to act strange ?, Does her misunderstanding of fódlan culture cause her to embarrass herself ?, or did she simply got scammed by someone ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)