More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Change?

Petite with a cock

You think for a while:
"Well, should I just say it all fast, not one by one?"

"Yes, it´ll take less time that way."

You gather your thoughts.
"Alright. I wan´t a petite body, kinda like the model Sophie Smith and I want a round girly face and a well groomed 6" dick."

You feel parts of yourself shrink as your body changes. The surgery scars fade away, your strong chin dissapears, your breasts become natural and just on the brink of b-cups. You look down and see pretty much your old dick, but now its cleaner and straight. Also, you notice that you have pretty much NO body hair.
"Ehm, can I have a mirror?"

A mirror just pops into existance infront of you and you´re stunned by what you see. You don´t even recognise yourself. Your sandy blonde hair falls down to just belox your shoulderblades a frames you cute girly face with big blue eyes.
"Wow..."

You´re startled by your new voice. You sounds just like you always wanted to!
"I must say, I´m happy with my work." The voice says.

"Can you send me back!? My boyfriedn is gonna love this!"

"Sure! And remember your wishing Power."

Your teleported back to your apartments bedroom, your boyfriend is sleeping on your double bed. His arms searching fro you in his sleep.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)