More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abadwriter Abadwriter

What's the character model?

Petite Blonde

When Charlie opens his eyes he's at the outskirts of a city, a small summoning platform for new adventurers. Each adventure would start on a similar platform throughout the world. Many users were gathered around advertising their guilds to new users, promises of support if you planned to become a class they needed. 'Man they really arn't messing around,' Charlie thought as he looked around. 'Damn why is everyone so tall,' in reality he was six feet tall and thought himself pretty average. 'status' he thought the keyword and a small translucent panel appeared before him his avatar appearing before him.

'This can't be possible,' he flipped through the character information in disbelief.

Charlie#8469 Level: 1 Class: Beginner Gender: female Str: 5 Agi: 5 Int: 5 Wis: 5 Con: 5

His name was right there. You could only log in with a card sequenced to your dna, and you would register your name at the time of account creation. An ID number attached to the account to differentiate between users with the same name. Even with all of that a petite blonde was staring back at him. She had long blonde hair, a slim waste, and her face could only be described as adorible. He estimated her height at 5'2 and her breasts couldn't be bigger then an A cup.

'Is this payback for always playing female characters. What do i do, email customer support? Go back to the store?'

"Hey there cutie" his thoughts were interrupted when he was approached by another user. The man was equipped with full plate armor carrying a sword and shield, towering over her small frame. A dumb smile plastered on his face, "a bit overwhelming huh? Come join my party we can show you the ropes. Can't have a cute thing like you dieing." He put his arm around her waste and started leading her away.

"Wait...I," Charlie started to protest before he was startled by his new voice.

"Don't worry we won't let you get hurt. You'll get some levels then can get a class. What's your name babe?"

Charlie's mind started racing. Maybe this wasn't to bad, girls did get some advantages. He could let these guys carry him a bit, maybe get some equipment. He couldnt discount future problems, but he could at least get used to the game a bit now and see how it goes.

Accept his help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)