More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eioeioeio eioeioeio

Who are you, and what power does your cum have?

Peter Wang / Addictive, with health benefits / Smell

College was going to be different.

College was going to be different.

That's what Peter Wang, mild-mannered dork, kept telling himself.

Yet, one semester into freshman year, everything was...pretty much the same. He had few friends; those few he had were just fellow nerds who shared similar interests, but they weren't particularly close. He was doing well in his classes, and his teachers (well, "professors" now) liked him more than his peers did.

There was a little more anonymity than in high school -- instead of being bullied, he was just largely ignored.

Oh, yeah, and the girls at UCLA were gorgeous. Peter had gone to a small high school. There were a couple cute girls he crushed on in the throes of puberty, but man, that southern California sunshine really made a difference. Instagram-ready girls in short denim that cut-off right after deliciously round ass-cheeks. Long, tanned legs flashing in the sunlight that ended in perfectly pedicured toes, wiggling around in flip flops. Crop tops that showed tight, toned tummies earned from yoga, smoothies, and just being young.

California surfer blondes, Asian babygirls that looked like kpop stars -- all out of Peter's socially outcast reach. At least it was plenty of material for his spank bank. Ever since getting to college, his libido had gone into overdrive, for all the good that did him. And, having roommates for the first time in his life, it was hard to find time and privacy to take care of things himself.

Alright, alright, onto the good stuff. How does Peter get his powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)