More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who are you

Peter A Biologist

My family had always liked the water, swimming especially, but my mum never swam in the sea. She would always lay on the beach and tan. I loved the sea so much I decided to become a Marine biologist. This fell apart when on a university field trip I found out I couldn’t dive below 5 meters without experience full-body pain.

Doctors couldn’t explain it and I spent the rest of the trip snorkelling in the shallows. It was still fun and I got a passing grade but refocused my career to freshwater studies.

I was living at home with my family and working locally when the pandemic started. Unable to work from home when the lockdown came into play; apart from studding my pond as a hobby; my family had to support me. Things were more complicated for our family as my brother had some long-term illness that made him to the disease. Therefore, we had to put measures in place to shield him.

Our house was big so we were able to divide the bathrooms so my brother could have his own shower and toilet. It was, however, the one me and my other brother normally shared with him. We had to share the bath with our parents. The bath had a shower attachment, but it was awkward to use.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)