More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Pet Store

Today was the first day of Renee's new job. She had managed to get hired at the new pet store, Alluring Animals. She had on the standard blue polo, tight fitting black jeans, and her sneakers on. She didn't have much pet store experience but she was a natural when it came to retail. Her manager, Tina, had gone out to grab some food and drinks as people were expected to come in for adoption day, usually when the store got the most business. The store was meant to open within the hour, and Tina trusted Renee with the store by herself. Leaving the door unlocked.

Renee was in the process of filling the dog's water and food bowls, walking over to a cage, giving the pup inside a scratch or two before taking the bowls and closing the cage. She would head to the sink and fill up a bowl while grabbing a cup of food to fill the other bowl. Turning around she came back to the pup, setting the food bowl down as the little corgi dug in happily. As she turned to grab the water bowl, she had forgotten to close the door as the fur monster bolted out of his cage smacking Renee's ankles causing her to spill the contents all over her face and shirt.

She let out a shocked gasp looking at her now dampened uniform. The ginger lass tore off her shirt immediately as she began to wring it out. Suddenly she stopped and looked back at the now open and empty cage. Throwing her shirt on the sink Renee's priority was getting the escaped corgi. Who knows what would happen if Tina came back and one of the most popular breeds was gone. Renee ran out to the store not realizing she was fashioning her green bra. They contained what they could of her chest but unfortunately the left tit was dangerously close to exposing her nipple with each step.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)