More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Personality Trait Swap

Lacie knocked on her friend’s door. It didn’t take too long for Roy to open it. He was always prompt like that. One of the many admirable traits that she admired about him.

He ushered her in. His apartment was spartan, very male in that respect. She took off her shoes and put them in the little shoe cubby by the door. Then she walked over to the couch and plopped on it. The second most admirable thing about him was that he knew how to pick a really a comfortable couch.

“So what’re we playing today?”

He said he was feeling action-y, so they’d probably be playing a co-op action rpg, though he wasn’t sure yet. Roy joined her on the couch and turned the console on, thumbing through his game archive.

Another person might have seen the two of them sitting side by side like that and assumed there was something more to their relationship, but they’d be wrong. Not for lack of trying on Roy’s part. He had asked her to be his girlfriend a year ago, but she had sadly denied him. Not because she wouldn’t have been interested normally. Roy was practically the perfect guy. No, it was more a problem on her end. Lacie was just asexual, both physically and romantically. She had no interest in that side of life. Like absolutely zero. Just genetics if she had to guess.

Luckily they were able to keep their friendship through it, and today it was stronger than ever. They hung out twice a week to play board games or video games or hike or ride bikes together. And on the romantic front, Lacie had done her best as his friend to hook him up with some of her girlfriends, but alas, no luck there.

Half-way through their gaming sesh, the doorbell rang. Roy jumped up from his seat and went to answer it. She made sure to pause the game while he did so; they were so close to the end of the level and she didn’t want to lose their progress.

A bit later, Roy came back, but not alone. No, instead he was joined by the strippieriest looking stripper she had ever seen. A real bimbo with huge fake plastic tits and a botox’d smile, all decked out in a skimpy pink bikini. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back and when she saw Lacie, the woman let out an equally fake sounding laugh, asking her friend if he wanted a threesome.

“Who the hell are you?”

The whore said she was hired by Roy to give them a show. Though off the record that she wasn’t averse to sex for the right price.

Lacie had exhausted the minuscule supply of patience she had remaining. She got up to show this woman out and tell Roy off, but as soon as she did so Roy grabbed her arm and the strippers simultaneously.

“Roy?” She asked. He looked at her and said ‘Swap’.

She felt a sucking sensation. Like she was water circling a drain, like the whole of her body was flowing into a deep and dark hole. She swirled and swirled around it before narrowing to a point, and then she snapped in two, half of her going one way and half staying where it was. Then, when it seemed like she would be stuck half-full forever, some other self-stuff floated up from the drain and circled reverse-wise into her, filling up that emptiness with a foreign but warm sensation.

Lacie looked up at Roy and then at the demure women whose hand he was grabbing.

“Where’d you find this mouse, Roy-baby?” she asked him. The woman looked like an office-worker with her mussed brown hair and professional blouse and slacks. She had the air of one too, someone who was too afraid of life to really enjoy it.

She hefted her huge tits up.

“Want to take a walk on the wild side, babe?” she asked the woman. But that only prompted the girl to jump way in fright. The office worker fled out of the room.

“Her loss. Now why don’t we get back to our strip-videogame?” It was like strip-poker in that whoever died had to take off an article of clothing. She had come up with the rules. A little something from her work as a professional stripper mixed in with her private life.

And whoever lost all their clothing had to be the other’s sex for a day. She eyed her best friend’s crotch where his cock was already erect, visible through his briefs. Yeah, she could find a use for him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)