More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Let's start by selecting the game where our story takes place.

Persona 4

It was a foggy day like always in the rural town of Inaba, the young were going to the schools, the people were leaving the house for work, and everything seemed to be like normal, if it wasn't for the fact that three people had been murdered in the last months, and numerous more had dissapeared for weeks at times.

To solve the cases going on in their town in the absence of the police, a group of high school friends alongside a talking teddy bear formed the Investigation team, a group whose objetive was to investigate the murders and discover who was the true culprit behind them, as well as the nature of the mysterious Midnight channel.

However, it is in this day that the women of Inaba will have a lot more to worry about than the fog or the murders, for one or another, one or more of them will fall victim to an Enf scenario, where the unlucky will lose her clothes and end up naked and embarrased in front of others, for not matter how one accepts one's self flaws, the thought of being naked in public is simply something that almost no one can accept.

Who shall be the unfortunate girl today ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)