More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Let's start by selecting the game where our story takes place.

Persona 3

It was a somber day like normal in the halls of Gekkoukan High, the students were going on to their classes, the sports clubs were practing sports, and everything seemed like it was normal, if it wasn't for the fact that the Dark hour and the Apathy syndrome were raging on.

A secret hour during the nights that transforms people into coffins and brings shadows into the real world, to combat this, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, or S.E.E.S was born, a group devoted to defeating Shadows. Under the guise of a school club, they wield their Personas.

Yet, today, things will be different than normal, as the dark hour and the shadows won't be the main focus of our heroines, as instead, one of them will end up experiencing the worst day of her life, because the fear of won't even compare to what's gonna happen today, as through some series of events, the beauty in question will find herself stripped completely naked and far from safety and concealment.

Who shall be the luckless girl today ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)