More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by J.J J.J

What's next?

Performance review

Rebecca looked herself over in the mirror. She adjusted her tie and her glasses, so that anyone who looked at her would see the professional woman she had worked so hard to become.

She was the company’s first female branch manager, and that meant she had to act as a role model for the others, as well as all female employees who wished to rise up in the company. Hard work and determination had caused her to reach where she was, and she was hardly going to fail at this point.

After making sure her outfit was as dignified as she could get it, she opened the door of her office and called out for the new hire.

“Mr. Masters!” She called out, and watched as the young man stood from his cubicle and walked over to her. No need to use his first name. This was a formal meeting, so last names would suffice.

The man was fresh from college, and was hired as an intern for the marketing department as a way to assess his skill. Now, three months later, it was Rebecca’s time to go over how well he performed in that time and decide if he was worth keeping or if he should be let go.

Frankly, Rebecca considered this meeting a mere formality that was only needed for appearances sake. She had unfortunately been at corporate headquarters for some meetings when he was first hired, and it was clear that Sarah, her HR rep had dropped the ball on this pick. He would never have been Rebecca’s first choice. Or second. Or third.

Honestly, Rebecca had assumed he was the only person to apply for the position when she saw him in the office when she returned. Nothing she had seen from him since then made her reconsider this opinion, but Sarah had already filed out the paperwork and firing him early would have led her back to corporate to explain her decision, and the trip was always a hassle. Better to do damage control while he was here and then fix things when he was fired.

Masters followed her into her office and she sat behind her large desk, while he sat down on the single guest chair. In his hands was his phone, he was clearly typing away at it. That made Rebecca frown. Phones should have been off in the office. Or at the very least, kept in your pocket or facedown on the desk.

Before she could chastise him though, the phone’s camera flashed, blinding her for a second. She shook her head and sighed. No matter. This was the last day she’d have to deal with him.

Rebecca cleared her throat, “Well Mr Masters, as you know, it is time for your 90 day performance review. I have… quite a few notes about your conduct.”

“Oh?” He asked with a grin. “What seems to be the problem boss lady?”

She frowned at his casual tone, but ignored it.

“For one thing, there is your attire. You can’t exactly say that it is fit for an office space.”

Masters was sitting before her dressed like he was about to go to the gym or a beach. His muscles were well defined and were the main topic of the other office ladies during lunch.

Perhaps Sarah hiring him had a different reason than her just being “off” that day…

“Hang on now.” Masters interrupted before she could move on. “Am I actually breaking any rules about the dress code here?”

Rebecca hesitated for a moment before answering. “No… but just barely.”

The office used to have a strict dress code about formal attire. Suits were a must for everyone. But at the same time Masters was hired, Sarah had announced that corporate was loosening the dress code to allow for more casual clothes.

Rebecca wasn’t sure how she had missed that considering she was at Corporate when they decided that, but the paperwork was all in order. So she let her employees come in in shorts and hoodies or whatever. Though she did put her foot down when Megan said she might come in wearing just her underwear and see if it got Master's attention. Rebecca herself meanwhile would maintain the same style as the old dress code. She would not allow her dignified appearance to waver, even if personally, she found her tie was a bit too tight around her neck,

…Well maybe she should loosen it just a bit. She’d hardly look dignified if she passed out from lack of air getting to her lungs.

She raised Masters’ performance review in front of her to block his view, and subtly began to loosen her tie.

“So if I’m not breaking the dress code, there’s no problem is there boss lady?”

Rebecca looked up at Masters as he continued to look at his phone. Another flash shook her vision, but she handled it with poise.

“It may not be breaking the rules, but I would recommend you at least try to do more than the bare minimum.” Rebecca explained. ‘I’m sure your next place of employment would appreciate it.’

She frowned for a second. Did she say that second part aloud or just think it? Well it’s not like she could repeat it. It would just be awkward if she said did actually say it and spoke the same sentence twice.

Rebecca returned to the performance review in front of her.

“The next issue, you’ve been spending quite a bit of time away from your desk. According to the main camera, you spent nearly three hours away from your desk.”

Masters shrugged. “You can’t expect someone to sit still for so long without some way to stretch. That might be the total time, but each one was no longer than forty minutes.”

“Mr Masters, employees are allowed two breaks throughout the day besides lunch. Those are meant to be 10 minutes each, with a half hour for lunch.” Rebecca pointed out. “So every time you were gone, was far too long, and far too often.”

Masters chuckled. “Come on boss lady, I can’t be the only one who has gone overboard on this, can I?”

Rebecca felt her cheeks heat up as she had to admit that he was right. “True. Plenty of our staff has also had some… time management issues. Sarah, Megan, Rachel. It does appear that this is more of an office wide issue.”

The thought occured to her that each of the girl's break matched up with his, and they all went outside the scope of the Cameras with him, but she saw no connection between that. Everyone just really enjoyed going on long breaks, and Rebecca supposed she couldn't blame them.

“So what your saying is, I can’t be held solely responsible for taking so many breaks. It’s be unfair if only I got in trouble for that. Isn’t that right lady?” Masters summarized as his phone blinded Rebecca again.

She grabbed her glasses and took them off to rub her eyes before putting them back on. “You do have a point Mr Masters. You can hardly be blamed for doing what more experienced employees do. I’m sorry if that made you feel singled out.”

"No worries Boss lady. I understand how tough it can be in a new job. Having to find some way to assert authority."

Rebecca raised her eyebrow at that. "New? Masters, I've been in charge of this branch for nearly half a decade. I know how to show my authority."

Masters just laughed. Again, his phone flashed. "Its true what they say about pleasure making time fly and pain making it slow down. I'm sure it feels like five years, but to mistake three months for five years? The season hasn't even changed yet."

Rebecca didn't know what to say at that. On the one hand, she felt her body get a strange burst of energy, like had a handful of years erased and she was younger. On the other hand, her self confidence faded faster than she thought could be possible.

Had it really been so little time since she got promoted?

"I... I guess you're right Masters." She confessed as his phone flashed again. "Im still trying to find my bearings in this new position. But I earned it with my own hard work, so I don't want to do something that shows they were wrong to choose me."

She leaned back in her chair and started to stretch, still not used to the professional look she was expected to dress in as a manager. Finally having had enough of it, she took her tie off. Her mind went back to how she had gotten the job, while her body pushed her boobs out so anyone would focus on them. She was barely aware of the sound of her clothes stretching against her breasts, as if they too small for her figure.

Rebecca had worked so hard to rise to where she was. All those late nights working without overtime pay, beneath the desks of the previous branch manager, sucking his cock, giving him titfucks. Letting him talk her into using her bonuses to get her breasts improved.

Now that she stretched her chest out, she stood up to stretch her legs. She pushed a strand of hair out of her face as she stood. Was it a trick of the light, or was her hair paler than she thought?

As Rebecca stood out of her chair and walked around, Masters stood up himself, and sat down behind her own desk. Still holding his phone, it flashed once again.

Rebecca thought of saying something, but decided against it. She doubted she could get the words right. Instead, she meekly sat on the simple chair, hoping to resume the performance review.

"Well Becky, I hope you can trust me when I say I have complete faith in your abilities."

"You do Master?" She asked in amazement. Then she realized her mistake. "Er, Masters. Apologies for the error."

"No Becky, by all means, Master is just as good. Think of it like a nickname you call me. All the other ladies do." He assured her as his phone flashed again.

That made Becky feel better about her mistake. It felt like she was in on a secret between Master and the other girls.

"Now then Becky, you agree with me that you've had your new position for three months?" Master asked.

"Yes Master!" Becky said with a relaxed but playful tone.

"Good. But it appears that you have not been living up to your potential. That's not to say you are doing anything wrong, I just think there is a different position that you would be more suited for."

Becky was confused at that. "Master? What other position could I be in?"

"Instead of being the boss, why don't you let me worry about all that hard stuff. You get to be the official office slut." Master raised his phone once again and the flash blinded Becky yet again.

Becky considered the offer. It would be so amazing to just get fucked all day.

But being a manager was something she worked so hard for…

“Master, I don’t know. It sounds so fun, but I just became the boss. Can I really step down so soon without a problem?”

He just sighed. His phone flashed again, and he then spoke. “Becky, the truth is you were never meant to be the boss.”

She widened her eyes. “W- like what do you mean Master?”

“It was all one of Sarah’s practical jokes. She told you that you were promoted, all to you to dress in unflattering suits and to hide your sexy body. She realized if you were free to dress like the slut you are that I’d spend all my time with her and not with you.”

Becky couldn’t believe it. Her promotion, her months of stress, all of it was a prank from that Skank in HR?

But at the same time, she felt relief. She was free of all those responsibilities. If she was never the actual boss, she didn’t have anything to lose by accepting her true position as the Office Slut!

She immediately stood up and ripped off her suit. The jacket was off in an instant, and the legs of her pants were torn off while she also ripped open the bottom of it, turning the respectable suit into a home made mini skirt. She smiled as her outfit was far more freeing than the restrictive suit she had been to wear for so long. It felt so good to feel her hair fall down the back of her shirt, and tickle her ass.

She wanted to take off the rest as well. To just be naked and get to work sucking Master off, letting him use her in any way he wanted. But this WAS a Performance Review. If he wanted to use her like that, he’d better give her a good review. Sales may not have been her forte, but she knew better than to give her goods for free.

“I would be so happy to accept my new position Master!” She said with a happy giggle.

Her boss just smiled at her. “I can see that. I think this will be a much more enjoyable position for you. And who knows, perhaps the other managers who fell for this promotion prank will see the light as you have.”

Becky recalled the two other female branch managers she had met at the company. Both of them had looked down at her for trying to be casual, for trying to add a hint of sex appeal to her drab suit, for trying to give them advice on how to get laid.

She giggled. So they were like her. Victims of a prank from the HR department. No wonder they were so unhappy! She hoped they found out about the prank soon. Personally, she was going to have fun getting back at Sarah.

“Now Becky, I think it’s time you moved to your new workspace.” Master suggested, his phone flashing one last time.

Grinning, Becky jumped underneath her former desk, and felt her mouth start to drool at the sight of her Boss’ cock.

She loved her new Job.

AN: Thank you all for reading this chapter. And thanks again to the creator Bogglepomp for providing the images. I have no immediate plans to continue this, but feel free to try yourself. I hope I left enough ideas for any follow ups to pick up on.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)