More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Precious Lady  S Precious Lady S

What's next?

Pepper And Tony Always Be There For Zosia

Chapter 2 Pepper And Tony Very Protect Of Zosia

One year late one breeze Monday afternoon at Stark Industries , in meeting room a nineteen almost twenty years old Zosia share her co-works her ideas about the company . One of her co-works make fun of her front Stark Industries CEO Pepper and Owner Stark Industries Tony .She run out the meeting room with tear in her eyes. They saw her run out the meeting room with tear in her eyes .Then they look at their one of worker who make fun of their lover and they got mad and fired one of worker.

One hour late she walk out the restroom but she saw her lovers stand wait for her and they take her hands and walk to office.

One hour late at the office. Pepper look at Zosia and she tell her.

“Sweet Zosia you are special to us.” Pepper saying to Zosia as she kisses her on her lip.

Tony saw that and he tell Zosia.

“Baby you are everything to us.” Tony saying to Zosia as he kisses her on neck make her moan.

Pepper and Tony smirk at Zosia and they take off her clothes and their clothes . They start fuck her harder make her moaning their name. They keep fuck her more harder. Tony suck her nipple and Pepper thrust Zosia pussy with her two finger make her moaning louder nonstop. They keep going more nonstop make her moaning louder make them smirk.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)