More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gmbynight gmbynight

Who is the first constestant?

Penelope Crowen [The Halloween special]

"With Halloween right around the corner we have decided to give a little surprise to our new contestant! Chrissi do you mind pressing the big orange button?"

"Yay! Chrissi love surprises!" The bimbo put both hands on the big button in front of her and pressed. A lot of black and orange balloons fell down the ceiling and a big smoke cloud filled the main room. When the cloud dissipated both Chrissi and Jack had changed costumes. Chrissi had a very small black dress and a big witch hat. She had black high heels and fishnets designed to look like spiderwebs. Jack had put on a black cape with red inside, and fake vampire teeth.

"Welcome, everyone, to the Halloween special!"

The blonde bimbo jumped of joy. "I love Hellow-weenie! I can dress up slutty!"

"Chrissi, you always dress slutty. Anyway just for the occasion we added three more punishments to our boxes. These will be supernatural curses, fantastic creatures features and monster cards. We also removed the three lowest cash prizes to keep the boxes amount to twenty, but doubled the amount of the two highest prizes, bringing the total amount of cash winnable to $2,020,000! Finding the $2,000,000 cash box allows you to revert all changes. Now, without further ado, let's meet our contestant! Give it up for Penelope!!!"

Applauses started filling the room as the mist came back, to reveal a middle aged woman with a black bob cut in a casual grey dress. She was clearly not happy to be here, arms crossed together and a bit of a frown.

"Penelope, if you would like to present yourself to our lovely public."

The woman sighed and started speaking "Yes, I'm Penelope Crowen, I'm 43 and I really don't know why the hell do I have to be here. But there's money involved so I can't complain. I can always play until I find the big box and then get out quickly."

"Oh, but you do know why you have been invited to this gameshow, tell me. What do you think of Halloween?"

"I hate this stupid holiday, so fuck you! Children running door to door bothering me in my property while I'm living my life. And there is always music 'till early morning from all these youngs..."

"Little Penny here has refused to give candies to the children coming to her house for over a decade, getting pranked for it over and over again. We will hopefully manage to get her into the spoOoky holiday spirit with this game. Let's begin, then! Penelope, would you kindly choose a suitcase?"

Penelope was grinding her teeth hearing him call her by Penny. She hated that. She tried to make a brave face. "It's twenty boxes, right? Let's go with twenty then."

"Uhhh, strong start right there, Chrissi can we open case number twenty, then?"

The bimbo pranced around the room until she reached the last case, she opened it to reveal a silhouette of a frog drawn on the top compartment.

"And so we start with one of our special categories. Hexes and Curses. Similar to the compulsion categories but with a bit of a spooky spin on it. Let's see what our lovely audience will get to vote on!"

  1. Curse of the Full Moon: On full moon nights Penny's ass and tits will increase in size until they are big, round and spherical. The entire night she will look for ways to fill every orifice full with cum. The next morning she will not have any recollection of the activities of the night before.
  2. Soulfucker: Penelope will need to fuck people as much as she needs sleep or food. The first time she is cummed inside by someone she will steal part of their soul, getting some life essence in return and getting to live a bit longer.
  3. Treat or tits: Asking Penelope for a treat will fill her tits with mint chocolate milk. If Penelope refuses to let the person drink her milk her tits will grow one size larger until she is drained of all the milk she is storing.
  4. Envy of the wicked: Whenever Penelope sees another woman that she envies for her physical attributes her skin will turn green until she openly admits to it in front of her. Getting wet in whatever way while being green will make her so horny that she can't think of anything else but masturbating and screaming what is she envious about until she cums.
  5. Devil on the shoulder: A tiny invisible imp will always follow Penny, whispering mischief in her ears and being a bad influence. Try not to be on his bad side for too long, or you will regret it. He can make your life a living hell. Clothing falling down, nipples being twisted, ass being molested by this invisible fellow.

Penelope looked at the choices fuming at the shortening of her name. None of the outcomes was particularly good for her, maybe with number 2 she could get something positive. She braced herself as the public started voting.

What option do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)