More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EugPad21 EugPad21

What does she want to do?

Pegging

"Ummm Have you ever heard of pegging?" She asked turning away. She always did that when she was embarrassed. It was so cute.

You had indeed heard of pegging. You'd watched a few videos in your time. It wasn't exactly your go to sexual fetish. But it certainly was something you were excited a curious about trying out. The two of you had experimented with your ass. Obviously you loved playing with her ass in bed but one time you were 69ing and she just licked your ass. She apologised immediately. But the look of joy on her face when you said "No keep doing that it was so nice" made the whole evening. About 2 minutes later she asked if she could finger your ass in exchange for being your "sex " next time you had sex. You took her up on that offer. You rather enjoyed having your ass played with. Although pegging was a step up you were ready to at least give it a go.

"So I have heard of pegging" You begin. Her eyes widen in surprise. "I stumbled across it once. I'm not going to lie. It does look rather fun. I can't 100% promise you i'll enjoy it. But I will at least give it a go."

"Oh that's great" She grabbed your head and shoved it straight into her cleavage. She did that a lot at home. If she was in some clothes where you could see cleavage and you did something that made her happy. You could guarantee that you would be getting a close up view of her boobs. You didn't waste a moment. Motorboating her with speed. This caused her to laugh before releasing you. "You really love it down there don't you?" She chuckled

"Wish I never had to leave" You wink at her.

"Ok flirty boy" She laughs before giving you a peck on the cheek before motioning you to follow her to the bedroom. Your outside her door before she stops you.

"Wait out here till I say. However, you can choose. Would you like a small dildo to begin with or do you want to jump straight in with a 8 inch one?"

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)