More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

What's next?

Peek through the crack.

“Oh, Jenny!”

That wasn’t Mom’s voice. I placed my ear against the wood of the door and closed my eyes as I tried to put a face to the voice in Mom’s room. No voices. There were two of them. Both were feminine. One was deeper and older, while the other sounded close to my age.

“You love it when I suck your pussy don’t you, Rachel?”

My eyes went wide, and I could feel my body temperature rising. That was mom’s voice. The other sounded familiar too. Rachel? As in Rachel Flake, that nerd from across the street? I carefully reached for the doorknob and slowly turned the handle. My heart was pounding along with my manhood. Was my mom really having lesbian sex with the neighbor’s kid? Did Dad know about this? How would he react if he found out?

I opened the door just far enough for me to peer through. I couldn’t see much through the tiny peephole, but I could see enough. Mom had her face buried between the spread legs of a lovely red-haired girl with cute pigtails and a freckled face.

Rachel was a lot more slender than I thought she was. She had always kept her body covered in thick baggy clothes. She was always self consensus of her body. I don’t know why. She looked absolutely gorgeous, how her slender form arched and how her soft breasts bounced. She was still wearing her glasses, large round specks that made her look even more adorable as her body wormed under my mom’s lips.

Mom was quite attractive for her age. She had wide, mature curves, large, firm breasts, and virtually no gray in her almond hair. The way she looked at Rachel was how a predator would eye her prey. She looked ready to devour the young women, and admittedly so was I.

I unzipped my pants and nudged my boxers down just enough to fish my manhood out of its prison. I could already feel the pre bonding my dick to the fabric of my underwear like glue. It was throbbing at a thick six inches, and my ball felt like water balloons ready to burst.

Mom kissed her way up Rachel’s inner thighs forcing sweet squeals through her lovely red lips. “You have such a lovely body,” Mom purred into Rachel’s trembling leg.

“N-no,” said Rachel through glistening lips, “You’re…j-just saying that.”

“No, she's not,” I find myself muttering as I wrap a hand around my har-on, “God, I would fuck you senseless if I had the chance.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)