More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Stories:

Peasant' Wife

"Come all. I bet I can drink all you lots down the table," spoke Eve, challenging any man to a drinking competition. Currently, staying at a nearby village and after a tough battle with a monster - that the payment came out of the local village rich-bastard lord - everybody was in high spirits.

Several people soon were cheering as they stood beside Eve, watching as most of the patrons drank themselves under the table. Three hours later half the patrons were asleep on the floor, a handful remaining and the rest off in the village no doubt plowing any females that were available and partying. The monster in question had been a bane to many, and the opportunity to celebrate it's was accepted by many, all started thanks to Eve' drinking challenge.

"Woohoo...I am the besht dhinker evher..." laughed Eve, leaning against the bar. Soon finding her challengers also pissed drunk and passed out on their barstools or on the floor.

Eve rose up in her seat - gently balacing herself and looking over to where the commoners were currently occupied at - taking a look and see, what they were currently doing.

What are they doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)