More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Where does the story start?

Pay it forward (incognito42 written)

  1. The development of nano-modification had come far enough for people to change both their bodies and minds with the help of technology. However, lawmakers quickly saw the dangers of this. To be able to modify ones own body - or someone elses mind - at will had gigantic moral implications, and it needed to be controlled. It was decided that as long as the changes were registered, physical modification should be freely available, but mental changes were considered far more problematic. To modify someones mind was tantamount to taking away their free will, it was argued. The end result was that only the legal and medical systems were allowed to administer mental changes. Anyone could, with the help of their doctor, get an appointment for minor changes, but even if they were wanted, major changes needed the approval of a judge. In the legal system, mental (and physical) nano-modification became the primary way to punish and correct criminal offenders. Turning them into submissive, easily controlled drones, as they were called, was relatively cheap and surprisingly effective. Of course there were black and grey markets, but the penal system cracked down hard enough on these that only the very richest could afford to go outside the law.

****

"Look, the evidence they have on us is damning, but I didn't do it." Jared stared into the eyes of his friend and business partner, Daniel.

"Well, I certainly didn't," Daniel replied, agitated, with more than a hint of accusation in his tone. "How the hell did this happen if you didn't? Fraud, tax evasion, conspiracy? What the hell did you do to us?" He threw his glass of scotch, still half full, against the wall, and started pacing up and down the office.

"Calm down, will you?" Jared barely raised his tone. "I know you didn't. I know you. I'd trust you with my life. Someone obviously set us up. A competitor, or someone we screwed on our way up. I've already found a few loose ends, and I'm doing all that I can to untangle them. I have some of my best men on it, and I will untangle them."

Daniel stopped, and stared back Jared. "Then what is the problem? Turn the evidence over to our defense!"

"I can't. Not yet. It is too loose, and some of the strings point towards too powerful men. I need more time. Time we don't have."

"Then what are you suggesting we do?" Jared just nodded at Daniel. "No. You want... you want me to take the fall?"

"Yes. It's the only chance I have. The only chance we have at saving us both."

"But they'll turn me into a fucking drone! With these charges, I'll be a mindless worker in the mines on Mars, or worse, a cheap whore at some miners brothel!"

"No, I wouldn't let them do that. If you do this, I will still have a good standing with my contacts, and in the eyes of the law you'll be owing me. I will make sure I get you. You'll live a good, safe life, and soon enough you'll get your personhood and identity back."

"I can't..."

"You have to. It's the only way. You'll end up sentenced anyway, but this way, I can save us. Look, if I thought you could do it, I'd offer to take the fall myself, but we both know you have neither the contacts nor the skills required."

Daniel had to concede. Daniel was the technical genius behind their work, but Jared had always been the people person. Machiavellian, always in control and with a plan. If anyone could find the people who set them up, he could. And he trusted him - after all, they had been best friends since childhood, and he had always been there to save him.

"I'll do it."


After pleading guilty, the sentencing had been quick and tough. Lifetime as a drone. Jared had quickly made a deal to get him as his personal drone. It had cost, but he had kept his word. And with that, Daniel had been sent to processing.

The process would take about a day, wherein Daniel would slink in and out of conciousness. He knew how it would be, as he had done it before, to take 20 years off his age. He was stripped naked, all his hair removed, and strapped to the bed that would be lowered into the vat of nanomachines. As he was given the sedative that would allow the nanomachines to operate more freely without risking damage, he saw Jared come in, stepping up to the technician preparing the nanobath. His conciousness was starting to slip, but he tried to listen in.

"I just wanted to make sure her parameters were right." Her? "Let me have a look. Yes, the physical ones are good. Highly submissive, easily embarrased and aroused. Good. Hmmm... I need you to change this." What was he doing? Daniel felt his heart starting to race. Was he being set up? He wanted to shout, but the sedatives had taken muscle control away from him. The world was slipping. "...gullible...", "...highly trusting...", "...father figure..." "...no, she needn't be that smart..." This was no good...

Each time Daniel came to, he noticed how his body had changed. He couldn't see through the nanosoup, but he felt it. He felt himself getting progressively smaller. His chest was stretching. One time, he noticed his penis was gone. The next time he woke, he could feel an opening down there. He imagined how he would end up looking. He knew Jareds tastes in women. Small and curvy. Submissive little playthings. Fuck, he was screwed. The thought sent a surprising tingle down his spine. He...she would be screwed. Fucked and used by her best friend. He had tricked him, and now he was turning into his perfect little fucktoy. She felt angry, but also, confusingly, intensly turned on, as she once again drifted off into unconciousness.

The next time she came to, she was out of the nanotank. The technician from before was standing over her, grinning at her naked body. The guy was young, in his early twenties, and obviously ogling him.

"Welcome back. How do you like your new body?" Daniel tried to speak, but before she managed to form an answer, the technician grabbed her... breasts. He caressed and squeezed them. "Yes, these turned out very good. Very, very good. You're going to be a goodlittle fucktoy." Daniel felt herself flush, and her body shuddered. Fuck, she thought, she was being turned on by this? The guy slid his hand down, between her legs. His fingers slid easily inside. "Yes. A great fucktoy."

His fingers probed a little more. Daniel tried to lie perfectly still, but soon found herself involuntarily pressing against him. "My, are you horny. Too bad. Normally, I'd sneak myself to a full test run of that body of yours, but your new Master is waiting outside, so I'm only doing a quick inspection to check that everything is formed allright." He withdrew his hand. Daniel was unsure if he felt relief or disappointment. For a moment, at least, she had wanted him to mount her.

"Well, all readings are normal, both physical and mental. You seem to be a success!" The technician undid her bonds and handed her a white bathrobe. "I'm sure your Master has some clothing for you when you meet him - or not, I know his type - but until then, put this on." She did, and was led, unsteadily, into an adjoining room, with two chairs and small, but sturdy table. In one chair sat Jared, and she was lead over to him. For the first time, she realized how small she had become. Sitting in front of her, Jared was still almost at eye level. The realization hit her like a brick.

"Kneel." She obeyed without thought, the man in front of her suddenly seeming very intimidating. "You may leave," he said to the technician.

Once he had left, Daniel started sobbing. "Why? Why did you do this? You promised..."

"I promised, and I have kept my promise. Look at me, Daniel." She did. "Do you trust me?"

"I... I don't know. Look at what you've turned me into."

"I know exactly what I've turned you into. I've made you beautiful. I've made you into my dream woman. Someone I could fall in love with."

"Why?" Daniels sobs were quieting, the voice of Jared oddly comforting.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear, and she could smell him for the first time. He smelled... she couldn't describe it, but it somehow sent butterflies to her stomach. "Because, my dear, my tastes in women are well-known, and to make you something else would court suspicion. I've made you so you'll enjoy it, so if you let yourself go with the flow, relax and trust me, you *will* be happy." Jared put his hand on her shoulder. She flinched, but as he gently slid his hand up to her cheek, she found herself accept his touch. He lifted her chin up and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She felt herself lean into it, suddenly craving his touch, taking a deep breath to savour his taste and fragrance.

"Now, undress and follow me. We need to get home, I have business to attend to."

"You want me to follow you... naked?" The idea scared her, but once again she felt the tingle of sexual arousal.

"Yes. It should get you nice and ready for when we come home. Now get up."

Uncertainly, she got up and followed him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)