More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who do you want to follow?

Paulette -- The Oldest Daughter of Three

Claire wasn't entirely awake as her daddy carried her to her highchair. Her hair was in a nest and glasses crooked on her face as she yawned. She was dressed in her bright pink onesie as she lied back in her seat, her night-time diaper cold and clammy from night-time wettings.

Sitting next to her in their own highchairs where her older sisters. On the far left was Paulette, her hair long and immaculate as she was dressed in her pink sundress. In the middle was Ophelia, the middle child. She was the chubbiest of the three, her modest girth made cuter with her t-shirt and diaper.

Daddy began to spoon-feed Paulette her cinnamon oatmeal as she occasionally took a drag out of her bottle of orange juice, as Mommy and Granny did the same for Claire and Ophelia.

The Barbera Family had moved into town back when their oldest, Paulette, wasn't even a year old. Twenty years later, her sisters had been born and Paulette has yet to grow out of her diapers. Even by the standards of those outside of town she was gorgeous, the fact that she still sucked a pacifier and pooped her pants making her no less desirable to the other eligible baby boys her age.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)