More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnrocker Johnrocker

Who was Mark stopped by?

Paul, Male RA

“Yooo brooo, what’s happening!” called out from a long haired male behind him.

“Uh hi, I’m Mark, sorry I’m late, I’m meant to be rooming here in 108” replied John.

The surfer looking dude wiped back his blonde hair that kept getting in the way of his eyes.

“Yo it’s sweet brother, we’re pretty chill over here at the East, not uptight like the fuckers from West Hall” he replied.

The man revealed himself as Paul, the Male RA for East Hall. It surprised John that someone so laid back and seemingly out of the loop could be one of the two people running and organising the Hall.

Paul gave him some quick tips and spent quite some time speaking about Tiffany, the female RA.

“Dudee, trust me, if you ever get a chance to get in her pants, go for it. You won’t get many chances and trust me, it’s worth it, I know from personal experience” he bragged.

“Uh yeah sure, I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for her” Mark replied not knowing what to say.

“Stay real man. I’ll see you around” he replied before walking back down the stairs.

It was time for Mark to enter his room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)