More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KN10000 KN10000

What Does The Day Bring?

Patrol Around Town to see Any Possible Crimes in the Area

As Texas sat in her chair, she decided that relaxing time was over and now her job as a sheriff was ready to begin. Fastening her trust pistol, signature hat, and placing her trademark Sheriff Badge, she was ready to venture out.

She checked herself in the mirror, admiring herself at how far she's gotten as a Sheriff. Sure, she might've gotten squashed, flattened, stomped, and humiliated most of the times by the criminals she chased after (and some innocent bystanders that were unaware of her presence), she still managed to capture the criminqls, and keep Gold Springs a safe place for the townfolks to enjoy. It also helped to visit the schools to teach kids on how to be a lawfighter (Though that led to some embarrassing moments with the teachers flattening her on accident or to show her durability in crimefighting, and some funny memories for the students).

Sighing to herself, she heard some footsteps approaching her, seeing her trusty deputy, April Briggs. Greeting her with a smile, Texas said, "Howdy, April? Ready t' start the day?" April replied with a greeting of her own, " Howdy Ma'am. I'm ready to start protectin'."

Texas sighed, "How many times do I gotta tellya to just call me Tex? You're making me sound like a old lady, addressin' me as Ma'am." April blushed, replying, "I-I can't help myself, Ma'am. You're my superior officer, and I've been trained to addressed them by Sir or Ma'am." Texas sighed again, already feeling tired after having to deal with April's problem seeing her as a superior, and not as a friend.

Gaining a smirk, she decided to have some fun with April. "Tell ya what, April." Texas began, walking towards her with a growing grin, causing April to back in fear at the desk behind her, putting her hands on it. "If you can at the end of the day manage to address me as Tex, I'll give ya a squashing session that you'll REAAAALLY enjoy." April blushed at that, as she had revealed to Texas that she secretly enjoyed being squashed, provided that it was someone that she could trust and be gentle with her. Texas then said, "Howeva', if ya don't address me as Tex, I'll still give ya a squashing session," Texas then leaned closer, her grin growing ever longer and April sweating bullets, "but it'll be more disciplinary rather than an enjoyable squashing session. Ya got that, my little deputy?" April nodded her head rapidly.

Texas then had a cheery smile on her face, "Good ta know that I can always count on ya, April." Texas commended, ruffling April's head lovingly. She then put on her boots, struggling them for a little bit as they were getting small on her. 'I might have'ta visit a shoe store to get some new boots for ma feet. These make ma feet hurt, and sweat like a waterfall.' Texas thought to herself, planning on making a stop to the shoe store during her patrol around the city. She saw April staring at her right bare foot, it's soft, brown fur enhancing it's resemblence to a pillow, and not a foot that worked hard to stop crime. Just to tease her, she wiggled her toes, seeing her blush, and Texas giggled to herself how easy it was to tease her favorite deputy.

Putting her boots on fully, she was ready to begin her patrol around the town she grew up in and promised herself to keep safe. Heading out the door, she prepared herself so face any challenge coming her way. Unfortunately, these challenges would prove to be too much for her to handle.

What happens during her patrol? Does she get back to April in one piece to see if she can address her properly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)