More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Who's our lucky master?

Patrick Doherty, 27, High School English Teacher

The camera, panned along a sandy beach lined with palm trees and glowing white in the tropical sun. A mountain stood at the island's center, imposing and clearly volcanic, though covered by a dense jungle canape in spite of that. It passed over a village with narrow streets, and stucco buildings. More beach flashed by until a beautiful resort emerged; a collection of postmodern buildings dressed like tropical huts with faux thatched roofs and bamboo panelling.

It found the complex's central building, a huge visitor's center that housed many of the key facilities, its help desk and acted as the central hub for the connected suites. A rounded, fanlike structure, it ringed the base of the volcano, and bore a central courtyard that consisted of crisscrossing walkways and islands set in a giant pool. At the center of this sat a sunken pool lounge; a circular courtyard ringed by a bench that was built into the pool itself, with a series of step-stones leading out to it. The sounds of the beach, and crashing waves were ever-present. The beach was so close one could step out the doors of the central building, directly onto the white sand beach.

It was above this courtyard where the camera finally found its subject; a breathtakingly beautiful woman standing on a raised platform at the lounge's center. She was olive skinned with dark eyes, long legs, full breasts and a shapely swell of rear. Her hair was midnight black, and so long that draped over the swell of her ass. She wore a red evening dress that clung to her figure, was cut low to show off her expanse of cleavage, and bore a side slit that left a long, olive leg exposed.

"Hello, and welcome to the first season of Harem Hotel," She greeted. Her voice bore a posh English accent, "A show where we draft a group of women to compete for the affections of a master. I'm your host, Leah, and I'll be your master of ceremonies."

She gave the camera a winning smile.

"But, the show's not about me. Let's meet our first Master!" She said, "This will be the man who all our contestants will compete for. His name is Patrick Doherty, though he prefers to go by Pat. He's a high-school English teacher. Let's introduce him now, shall we..." and with that, a door opened and a man walked out, with a slightly bemused expression.

"Over here love." Leah called, waving. Pat caught her eye and slowly made his way over to her. His eyes were ranging around the area, checking out the buildings, the structures, the pool, and everything else. Okay, it's showtime now. Just do what you practiced. Leah told herself. She flashed her white teeth in a huge smile and said
"Welcome, Patrick, to the first season of Harem Hotel. You are our first lucky Master."

"What are you on about?" Pat replied. "Harem Hotel? Master? Is this some kind of elaborate porno or something?" He sounded panicked. Leah spoke in a soothing voice, doing her best to calm him.

"A porno? Of course not. This is just a TV Show. It's a little like The Bachelor." She explained. "A number of contestants are going to compete for you and your affection. But instead of dating or marrying you at the end, they'll be in a harem devoted to you. The winners in preferred positions, the losers in...less advantageous ones."

Now Pat began to look alarmed.

"I...wait! I can't be on some show! I have a life! And a job!"

"Don't worry, they'll wait for you," Leah said dismissively. "We've even fixed it up so that nobody but a small number of intimates will even know you're gone. You'll learn this yet, but we have a lot of power at our disposal."

By way of demonstration she willed a bottle of wine and two glasses to appear. She willed the cork out, the bottle to float, and and for it to pour a healthy glass for each of them. Pat washed in astonishment.

"What the fuck? Is this magic or something?"

"I suppose that's as good a phrase as any," She agreed. "I wouldn't worry much about the specifics, but the point here is that we here running the show are more than capable of making sure your life doesn't derail while you participate in it."

"Okay, let's assume I believe that," He said. "I don't want a harem! I'm not some sicko pervert. I'm a modern guy. I don't believe in that kind of stuff."

"What stuff? Beautiful women at your beck and call? Being adored? Being pleasured?" She asked, watching him closely. She saw the stir in him that she was looking for; part discomfort, part arousal. "Of course you do, love. You're a red blooded man after all. Who wouldn't want that?"

She left out that he'd been psychologically screened during their selection processed. Not a misogynist, or even a naturally unfaithful man, but someone with large sexual appetites for whom indecision was akin to breathing. Kind and supportive enough to connect with the contestants, but unable to help himself in the face of temptation. Just another in the bag of tricks the producers employed.

"But what if I refuse? What if I decide not to do this?" Pat said suddenly.

"I'm afraid that's not an option," She said instead, "We brought you here, after all. And you can't very well go anywhere without us. Besides, think of it as a fun little vacation." At this Pat appeared to calm down somewhat. He'd just needed to come to terms with the reality of this new situation. Leah stayed silent for a couple of minutes, allowing Pat to breathe and hear the gentle rolling swell of the waves crashing against the shore. She could've said something, but she knew this would build tension with the audience, so she let it happen.

"Okay. I'm ready." He said suddenly.

"Excellent." Leah replied, a huge smile on her face. "Then let's commence Season One of Harem Hotel." She felt a little silly addressing no-one in particular, but she knew the audience was watching. "Let's meet the contestants that will be competing for the favour of our master..."

Who are the contestants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)