More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

What's next?

Pastor RéVolte

The tri folded paper leaflet fell to the top of the wide desk. “Pure Blasphemy! that is what

that abomination against everything decent is!” The man behind the wide desk was livid at what he read. The rather large white suit clad person stood and looked at his two followers with a bit of saliva running down the sides of his mouth.

“This so-called circus cannot be allowed to run here in our fair god fearing community!” Moving his semi large bulk around the wide desk “ I mean what does this proprietor of this filth think our people will think if we allow this type of smut into our community!” Moving to sit in the middle of the front edge between the pair of chairs “I say that it’s time for we who protect the moral fiber of this community to go and find out for ourselves about this circus”

That was a week ago, now Saturday Night, the good pastor was just walking through the turnstile of the entrance of the circus. Anyone from the Church Of Pure Spirit would be hard to fully commit themselves that the old rather large man was indeed their church leader. Gone were the all white suit, White tie, the red shirt, the rose in the lapel, black horn rimmed glasses and dyed black hair. In their place was a yellow striped shirt, a pair of loose fitting jeans, no glasses and a stalk of salt and pepper hair on his head

“You enjoy all we offer sir!” The carny accepting his ticket called out as Pastor RéVolte. He just looked straight ahead and followed the general direction of the crowd in front of him. A silly smirk on his face as he tried to blend in with the general feel of the crowd. Making their way towards the giant tent set in the center of a large area, a carny calling out “This way to the “Den of Debauchery” a few seconds later “To the Playpen Of Pleasure”

“Oh my, even the names of destinations are degrading to our community!” Just about to make the intersection between the two places, Pastor RéVolte stopped suddenly as a female hand made contact with his left buttock.

RéVolte almost blew his cover “NOW SEE HERE I AM PA…!” just catching himself in time “Paul Rogers and I prefer to come onto my females of choice not the other way around!

How Is He Answered

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)