More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What does the witching hour hold in store for Kate and Jean?

Party in Kate's room

"It's 3:15..." Jean muttered, looking down at the crotch of her leather pants. She was wet inside them--soaking her panties as the ghost finger-fucked her right through her pants. The leather shifted as an invisible thumb slid gently against her clit. "Are you going to keep an eye on the lobby for me when we go join Kate?"

The printer tray shot open, and a piece of paper slipped out. Jean watched as the big red permanent marker on her desk leapt out of the mug it was in and uncapped itself. In beautiful, clear strokes, it wrote a message on the paper.

Indisposed for Auditing. Back at 4AM.
Guests may use their keycards on the side door for entry.
-Thanks from your staff

Jean laughed. "You...really seem to know the procedures here," She said. The tape dispenser rolled, placing a piece on each corner as the paper fluttered to the door. The toggle bolt rolled over, and the security cylinder did the same without the key even being present.

I'm a very astute observer, her computer keys typed out on the open word-processing window. She felt the leather against her compress as the ghost grabbed a handful of ass. The intangible fingers at her pussy relented, and now there we two hands on her rear, cupping her cheeks--squeezing and massaging. She watched the button on her pants come undone again as she was hoisted higher in the air, and now her blouse began tugging at its buttons.

Jean hovered into the back of the office and out the door leading to the main corridor. She started panting as she bobbed through the hallway, throwing her head back as her blouse began unbuttoning themselves from the top. She noticed they'd passed right by the elevators. When she approached the fire stairwell, the door opened itself and she floated inside, winding up the staircase as her ghostly molestation continued. On the third floor, the stairwell door opened, and Jean hovered out, stretching her body as she drifted down the hall, nearly parallel with the ground as she drifted toward Kate's room.

A door opened ahead of her in the hall. She assumed it was Kate's room, but when she turned around to look, she saw a guest in a satin chemise and sleep-pants, holding an ice bucket. Jean's eyes went wide, and the guest gasped as she watched Jean drift by--the ministrations on her clothes never stopping. Her blouse opened up while the guest was watching, and when Jean tried to cover up in embarrassment, her sleeves held her arms behind her back. The guest squealed as her chemise puffed on her, riding up her waist. Jean's bra contorted as the invisible hands became more insistent, but now she watched as the guest dropped her ice bucket in shock. It halted mid-air, floating down the hallway on its own.

The guests' sleep pants shot down to her ankles, and she was lifted clear off the ground and back into her room as the door slammed shut on its own. Jean was shocked. This ghost was getting so much bolder than she'd ever seen--and now it was doing god knows what to a totally unsuspecting guest who opened her door at the wrong time.

"Hey," Jean moaned, trying her best to stay quiet. "It's one thing to mess with Kate and I, but--" She sucked air as her leather pants were pulled down over her ass, right along with her panties. She rolled over in mid-air as her clothes were pulled off, and her high heels dropped to the ground. She felt a smack on her ass--the sound reverberating through the hall.

She looked over her shoulder to look at her backside, smacked again by nothingness as her discarded clothes began stirring on the hallway floor.

"What are you doing with my clothes?" Jean asked. Her opened blouse slid down her arms, drifting toward her leather pants as if caught in a breeze. Toward the end of the hallway, the room Kate was occupying clicked open. Jean was naked by the time she approached the door, and now her unsnapped bra floated behind her. Just before she slipped through the threshold, she watched her outfit reform and head to the door of the guest who'd accidentally encountered Jean in the hall. Her blouse sleeve pointed at the door handle and opened it just as she disappeared from view.

I'm not doing a thing, the voice spoke in Jean's mind. Everything I want is in here.

The door slammed shut behind Jean, and she drifted into the quiet room to see Kate against the ceiling, staring down headlong at her own body. Kate looked over at her hovering friend, seeming to recognize her but going right back to her focus on her manipulated body. Her breasts were getting worked over, her pussy was gaping open, lips pulsing in and out as if something long and cylindrical was plunging into it.

"Kate, you--unggh!" Gravity almost seemed to change direction as Jean sailed upward. Her hands and knees pressed against the glazed white ceiling, and she moaned as she felt something enter her from behind. Kate began audibly moaning now--watching as Jean writhed on the ceiling a feet feet away from her.

"Is--isn't it incredible?" Kate asked her friend. "Don't get...worked up too quickly." Kate grabbed her own tits and played with them as she watched her pussy again--no longer yawning open, but with her clit and labia flicking back and forth as if she was being eaten out. "We need to come at the same time...okay?"

Jean felt hands grasp her breasts as she was pulled off the ceiling by a few inches, hovering in mid-air again as her pussy continued to be railed by something invisible fucking her doggie-style. Below, next to the bed, a drawer slid open, and the ever-present Gideon text slid out with it's textured purple cover, lifting into the air toward Jean.

The book pulled back behind Jean, and she gasped as she was smacked on the ass. Kate drifted free of the ceiling again, and the two women were slowly oriented upright, until they were drifting across from one another. Kate bit her lip as she watched Jean drilled by the ghost, her spankings continuing from the hovering Gideon bible. As Kate took her hands off her chest again, she watched one of her nipples pulled outward. She winced, watching one breast manipulated by an invisible hand as the other plumped and pulled away from her, ringed by an unseen pair of lips and suckled.

The clock below struck 3:30. Kate's clothes, which had been draped over the easy chair in the room, began stirring like Jean's did in the hall. Neither woman noticed at first at the skirtsuit began assembling itself, both too engrossed with the ghostly sexual advances driving them toward orgasm.

The women began to drift closer to one another, the ghostly activity between them uninteruppted by their proximity. Kate slid down a few inches and found herself filled with an invisible cock once more, and she moaned as both of her tits were being sucked insistently by powerful, vacuous mouths. Invisible tongues flicked at both of her nipples, and she shuddered as a kind of moisture condensed from nothing, slicking her breasts against the sucking action.

Jean's ass was bright red. Now the hotel directory had coiled up and joined the purple bible in slapping at her rear--her pussy still filled with an engorged cock as she began bouncing up and down in the same rhythm as Kate. Only when the door clicked again did Kate notice her own outfit filled to shape, sleeve near the door handle as it opened to reveal another hovering woman.

"H--holy fuck..." Kate moaned, pointing to the doorway when her labered exclamation gained Jean's attention. Jean looked over her shoulder beyond the possessed books delivering her spankings to see Kate's ghostly-possessed outfit welcoming a guest at the door. It was the woman Jean had seen earlier. Her wrists were tied by what looked like stockings, and her mouth was gagged with some kind of fabric sash, either from a dress or a robe. She, too, was being worked over by invisible hands--penetrated by a ghostly cock and hovering into the room with the other two women.

Her eyes widened as she looked beyond Kate's empty outfit and saw the other two women in the room. She hovered upward to join them in the air, and now Jean could see that her own ghostly outfit was behind the woman, escorting her in.

Now the three of them faced each other, each of them forming 120-degrees of a circle of female pleasure brought on by invisible energies. Focused on each other again, no one seemed to notice Kate and Jean's outfits, emulating a ghostly courtship with each other's forms and engaging in a sensual ghostly dance toward the bed, where one laid atop the other with the woman hovering over them.

Feed me your surrender now, came the voice in Jean's mind. She looked across to Kate, who nodded her head. The third woman moaned behind her gag, bouncing up and down on an invisible member in synchronized rhythm with the other two girls. Now, my dolls--right NOW!

A second after the digital clock on the bedstand hit 3:33, All three of the women felt an ethereal release ejected from the ghostly cocks penetrating them. It was a delicious, warm energy make them all cry out--bringing them to orgasm simultaneously as a brown-out shocked the room. The single desklamp dimmed, and the digital numbers on the clock scrambled for a second before blinking 12:00 over and over. The women were pulled together, their hands trailing over each other's skin in acceptance of their sexual communion with this unknown .

Jean and Kate smiled knowingly at each other as their bodies were pressed against the third woman, whose eyes showed as much pleased excitement as surprise. Her gag began untying itself as the three remained in the air, and Kate let out a giggle as her eyes drifted down to their breasts, still pressed against each other.

"Am--am I dreaming?" The third woman asked as she looked around at the room below her, then at the other two women. She was probably a little older than the two, but her body was nearly as fit. Jean just shook her head as she wiggled her toes, feeling nothing but air under her.

"Nope...that--that really happened," Jean said. "Is...happening." She heard the bedside table's drawer slide shut as she realized that the agents delivering her spankings were now returned to their places. "Did it...did it speak to both of you, too?" Jean asked. Both of the other women nodded.

"I didn't want to trust her, but it just felt so--" The woman started, cut off by Kate.

"Wait, her?" Kate asked. The woman nodded back. The three slowly began drifting away from each other when they saw the two ghostly outfits on the bed--still very much filled with invisible bodies, and still carrying on as if two enamored ghostly women couldn't get enough of each other.

"You heard a woman," Jean said to the guest, kicking her feet a little before turning to Kate. "You heard a man?" She asked. Kate nodded, pointing at their outfits.

"What's the deal with that?" Kate asked. The women slowly descended--Jean and Kate to the left and right of the outfit-occupied bed and the guest at the foot. Jean shrugged as she watched her own blouse sleeve fiddle beneath Kate's unoccupied skirt, and the woman at the foot of the bed snickered a little.

"They, um...look like they're having fun," She said, folding her arms over her chest and covering herself up. "I really can't believe what I'm seeing here--let alone what just happened. I keep expecting to wake up." The door to the room clicked open once more, and all three women looked to see the woman's empty pajamas standing with the ice bucket in its sleeves, the woman's robe draped over the outfit. A bevy of drinks from the vending machine down the hall sailed in with it, and the woman backed away from the levitating outfit a few steps as the ice bucket and cans placed themselves on the dresser in the room.

"Have you two...seen things like this before?" The woman asked, staring at her ghostly outfit.

"Sort of," Jean answered, getting her bearings on shaky legs. "But whatever's doing it hasn't ever really taken things this far."

"Are we going to get an explanation here, or what?" Kate called to the air. Just then, her and Jean's outfits rolled off of each other, both of them going to each side of the bed, laying on their backs and collapsing. Just as the woman was about to poke her own empty pajamas to investigate the inside, they collapsed to the ground as well, making her pull back a bit.

"I guess not," Jean said, picking up one of her blouse sleeves and letting it go. "But whatever the explanation is--I think our mystery friends got what they wanted."

"So," the guest said, gently kicking at her empty clothes on the floor, "Is it safe to get dressed again?"

Probably. But who's in a hurry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)