More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Probably. But who's in a hurry?

Someone Ethereal might be

The voices spoke to each other in the ether. They were in the hotel, of course, but no ordinary human could hear them conversing.

I can't believe we managed all three at once, a feminine voice said. I feel so much more present now...so much more anchored! Powerful.

It won't be long before you and Veronica both have what you want, a masculine voice responded. It was the same voice that Jean and Kate had heard in their minds over the events of the evening.

If I stay with her, the feminine voice asked, will I be able to get back here? The idea of leaving this space after so long is a little bit terrifying to me.

Of course you can, the man's voice responded. Our primary tether is here, but after last night — you should be able to tune in to whomever else you're anchored to. The more of their attention you occupy, the stronger the anchor should be. I can find Veronica whenever I want her now.

And the others?

We would have to ply the younger ones a bit more, The masculine voice said. I don't know that they'd be willing to share their bodies. With Veronica, we know her intentions — and it's her willingness that creates the possibility.

So what else do we need? The feminine voice asked.

I need a body.

* * *

After their strange — but not unwelcome — experience, Jean and the unexpected human guest had exchanged numbers. The woman, Lynn, had asked Jean and Kate an entire barrage of questions… But she didn't seem at all upset about her ghostly encounter. Jean hadn't really gotten any information from her ghostly friend post-climax, but after speaking with Lynn, she wondered if Lynn's receptive nature had something to do with the fact that she joined her and Kate that evening.

When Jean got back to the lobby, she found a man at the front desk, leaning against it and looking out the front doors. He was well-dressed, and Jean assumed he was checking out, probably a commuter on his way to the city for an early morning meeting.

"I'm sorry, I'm back!" Jean said, putting on her best smile. "Sometimes that takes a little longer than I expect it to."

"Hey, no worries – I haven't been waiting long," the man said, turning around to face the desk. "Checking out of 211." He handed over his access card. Jean looked up at his bright hazel eyes, his sonorous voice burrowing into her. She sat down to look at her screen, finally noticing a sticky note on the upper edge of the monitor, unseen from her standing position. It was the same handwriting as the note the ghost had made for her before her break, and it only had two words: 'thank you'.

"Did you enjoy your stay?" Jean asked as she pulled up his room information. He smiled at her and nodded, and she could practically feel herself flushing — a girly sort of giddiness bubbling up in her when she looked at him again. What was her deal? Had she been turned into some sort of carnal/emotional mush after what had happened in the room upstairs?

"It's gonna sound stupid — and I promise not to go into any details — but, you know, I never remember my dreams? When I sleep, I mean." The guy chuckled. "Every time I stay here, before I head into the city for a long Friday — I seem to always have a dream I remember." Jean punched through the room information, reading his name and address and committing it to memory for some stupid reason.

"And were they…pleasant dreams?" Jean asked, feeling her face glowing brighter now. The two were obviously flirting now, but there was somebody else listening as well. Jean tried not to gasp as she felt fingers run along the small of her back. The guy flashed a winning smile again.

"They were…very nice dreams." The guy grinned again, looking away for a second. "I promised you I wouldn't go into details." Jean printed out his receipt and handed it over to him, locking eyes with him and practically melting.

"Well, I'm glad you had a…very nice stay," Jean said, holding out a pen. "I just need this one signed, and your duplicate is printing now."

"I've got one," the man said, pulling an executive pen from his interior blazer pocket. "This shift must make it hard to have a social life," the man said as he signed the receipt and handed it back to her. Jean just shook her head.

"Oh, I find time to have fun," Jean replied, grinning back at him and holding back a laugh that she was afraid would make her sound silly. "Here's yours," Jean said, handing him the duplicate receipt from the printer. "We hope you'll come back!"

"I'll certainly be back," he said. "I'm here about twice a month. Maybe you'll check me out again,” he grinned, waving to her as he dragged his luggage behind him. This time, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Have a good day," Jean said. The moment he went through the front door, Jean moaned — looking down at her shirt. Her mouth hung open as she watched two ghostly hands play with her breasts. They gripped her like she was property, and she felt her nipples pinched between invisible fingertips and thumbs as the rest of the fingers and palms kept a hold of her tits, lifting them and squeezing them together. "Oh my god…you're fuckin' killing me," she whispered.

You liked him, didn't you? The ghostly voice asked in her mind. Jean just nodded as she dreamily looked down at her chest, putty under the spirit's grip. I liked him too. Jean's eyes went wide as she heard that. She giggled a little.

"I wouldn't expect you to swing that way," Jean whispered back.

I don't, the voice said. I like him for different reasons entirely. Jean's eyes went wide. She wasn't precisely sure what he meant, but trying to work it out, she could come up with a few different possibilities.

"Wait, what you mean by that?" She asked.

We'll talk later, my dear, he said. For now I have to conserve my energy. But if you talk to Veronica, ask her. She knows a little bit more about our situation.

"Our situation?" Jean asked.

After this evening's events, you must know I have friends like myself, the voice said. She's the one that brought our third guest tonight. The grip disappeared from Jean's chest, and she took a deep breath as she felt a soft pair of lips on her cheek.

"How many of you are there?" Jean asked. This time, she didn't get a response.

* * *

Kate was on her way home early in the morning when she thought she noticed something in her rear-view mirror. She dismissed it as a fluke, as some reaction to her not getting enough sleep. When she got back to her apartment, though, she turned and glanced down the corridor. It was strange, but it felt like someone was watching her. It was the same kind of feeling that she would get at the hotel, but this kind of thing never happened off of the property before.

Of course, she'd never been fucked by a couple of ghosts like that, either. The spirit — or spirits, maybe, as she found out after her conversation with Jean and Lynn – had played with her before, even gotten her off… But last night was the first night she was screwed quite so explicitly.

Kate got into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea, planning on relaxing on her couch and watching something to drift off to. As soon as she went toward her cupboard though, she watched it pop open and gasped a little. Her eyes went wide, and she smiled, looking around.

"Oh, shit! Did you follow me home?" A little ceramic cup overturned itself and bobbed off of the shelf, slowly floating to her countertop. She glanced over at her oven to see her teakettle rise into the air, hovering toward the sink. "That's really nice of you, but don't feel like you have to —" Kate gasped as she felt her legs sweep out from under her. She was hovering in the kitchen, cradled by some carrying her. "Oh God…" Kate swooned, feeling herself react to the ghostly attention. She should have been satisfied after the night she had, but by now, her mind and body were accustomed to this kind of attention being tied to her sexual impulses. She couldn't help it if she wanted to.

Her tea went on preparing itself, but as for her, her shoes slipped off her feet and fell to the ground. She was carried backward through her hallway as her skirt unzipped behind her. She let out a delighted giggle, holding her arms behind her in anticipation of her blouse unbuttoning – which is exactly what happened next. Before long her blouse and skirt had both pulled themselves off, and she turned the corner to her bathroom, hovering in space and looking at her own body in the mirror.

All that was left were her pantyhose, panties, and bra – and by now she could feel fingers running through her hair and trailing down her neck. The touch was familiar, she recognized it from earlier in the evening, but it was different from what she experienced early on. She kept looking in the mirror as one of the cups of her bra gently deformed. She was being caressed, but the hands were somehow softer — sweeter and slower than the more insistent groping she'd felt so often at the hotel.

The same fingers trailed around her breast and down the band of her bra until they reached the clasp, which gently came undone. The bra slid off of her shoulder and then the other, and hung in space for a moment. She watched the cups tumble backwards for a second, and then the most remarkable thing happened…

The cups righted themselves. The shoulder straps rounded, as if they were wrapped around an invisible body. She could see visible protrusions as the band tightened itself against thin air – nipples showing through the fabric of the cups as the clasp joined up again. Kate's jaw dropped.

"Oh…" She held her hand to her mouth. "Wow, it's — it's you!" The filled-out bra turned to her and moved down a little, as if the inside of it were crouching. Kate sighed as she felt fingers trail over her stocking covered thigh, sliding over her ass and hooking an invisible finger into her pantyhose. "Yes…" Kate grinned. "Yes, yes please!" Kate said, wiggling her ass a little as the pantyhose were peeled from her hips. Kate hadn't ever planned on being with a girl, but she never planned on being with a ghost either. Seeing as the latter had been such a good time, she was curious as to how the former would go. The fact that this 'girl' knew exactly how to touch her and apparently had the ability to keep her in the air certainly helped.

The ghostly took its time taking her pantyhose off — it didn't just turn them inside out. Once they were worked down her hips, the hose descended in rings around both her legs until they were down to her ankles. At that point, she felt the nylon pull away from her toes, tickling over her feet until they were completely off. Like the bra, they didn't fall to the ground. Instead, it looked like a single hand was grabbing them by the waist. Kate felt the tug just below her belly button to see that her panties were obviously next. A finger traced down the front, and Kate let out a little sound as the invisible digit moved over her clit. The crotch of her panties slid to one side of her cunt, and now Kate let out a shameless moan as she felt a ghostly finger plunge into her.

"Fuck, yes…" Kate said, feeling it gently work inside of her before retreating again. Something just barely danced over her bare clit, and Kate squeezed her legs together involuntarily. Nothing seemed to get in her way when she clenched her thighs together, but now her panties shot down to her ankles, sliding off of her toes in no time. Like the stockings, they hung in midair for a moment, but now both they and the stockings dipped to the ground for a second before rising back up again.

The panties were no longer empty. They were sliding up something solid, hovering just under the bra, their fabric wiggling over a pair of shapely hips. Kate noticed the difference between her own shape and the shape that occupied her panties now. The bra seemed to fit over the ghost just like it fit on Kate, but it's hips — they were far more pronounced. Kate could see that the back of the panties were wedged much tighter between bigger cheeks than she herself had.

"Jesus, look at the ass on you!" Kate giggled. "Are you gonna, oh, yessssss!” The ghost had already answered Kate's question when she saw her pantyhose dip toward the ground again, filling out like the panties had. They started one leg at a time, with the nylon pulling itself up to ghostly knees until both feet stood on the ground. The bra bent over, and the hose hiked themselves up, popping a little as they stretched over thick invisible thighs. They continued pulling themselves up, hesitating for a second after a loud pop was heard at the fullest part of the hips. Kate began laughing. "Damn, don't worry about that — I have plenty of pantyhose," Kate said. Trust me, it's worth seeing a shape like that. Kate stared at the beautiful, pear-shaped body in front of her, clued in only by the shape of her fantastically-occupied underwear. "So, do you want to keep playing dress-up?" Kate asked.

As if responding to her question, the glass door to her all-tile shower opened wide. Kate slowly hovered inside, quietly laughing mischievously and wondering what this ghost's plan was without asking a single question. Kate's body reoriented itself, and she gasped a little as her skin met the cold tiles on the side of the shower stall opposite the head. Her occupied lingerie was still standing outside the stall when the water turned itself on, the showerhead aiming itself right at her body despite the fact that I hadn't gotten up to temperature yet. Kate sucked air.

"Oh my God! Cold, cold cold!" She cried out. She was just about to start complaining further, but her assembled underwear soon stepped into the shower stall, blocking the flow of water to absolutely astounding affect. "Holy…" Kate trailed off as she watched the water strike against an invisible, but clearly solid form. The water started to warm, and as it wet her bra, panties and pantyhose — even more details of this invisible body became clear — namely the camel toe at its front.

The splashing water, and increasingly the steam, had outlined the body in front of her. It was slightly shorter than she was, and though Kate couldn't tell from seeing her hovering bra taking shape on its own, it was now clear that the invisible breasts inside of it were as poorly contained as the exaggerated hips were in her stretched out pantyhose.

"You're…absolutely beautiful," Kate beamed, held against the tile wall in front of the form. "You're so fucking curvy," she said. She looked down to notice that the waist, while rounded, was still much smaller by ratio to the breasts and hips of the invisible form. It momentarily pivoted, meeting the jet of water with its head and face, and Kate watched in awe as some clearer semblance of an identity became visible to her. "This is crazy…" Kate muttered. "I mean, I always suspected that we were interacting with —" she went silent as her hips pulled away from the tile and toward the head of the form. She had a giddy, almost wondrous open-mouthed smile as she watched the transparent head lick its lips. "Oh my God, please eat my pussy," Kate whispered.

She watched in bewilderment as the steamy, water-slicked form did exactly that.

* * *

Veronica reclined in a leather chair at her well-appointed home. She could feel ghostly kisses along her neck and décolletage, as her breasts were gently caressed in her green satin lingerie — consisting of a nightdress and an open robe.

"You had all three of them at once?" Veronica laughed as the voice silently responded in her mind. "Mmm... I'd have loved to see that." An invisible hand ran down her nightdress and around her side, squeezing her ass. "Well, we have these wonderful little devices called smart phones now," she giggled. "Next time, consider figuring one out and recording something like that."

Veronica gasped as she was lifted out of the chair and spun a hundred-and-eighty degrees, rotated so that her hands braced against the back of the leather chair as her knees sunk into the seat. The back of her robe lifted, and two strong, invisible hands clutched her ass over her satin nightdress before releasing it and pulling that layer up as well. Veronica moaned as her cheeks were gently separated by something filling the space.

"Ungh...well…you're going to have to…get used to these things...if you're going to...occupy a fit young body in this modern world,” Veronica purred, feeling her hips grasped and pulled back by strong hands as a tongue voraciously reamed her asshole. “Mmmmmy god — do you promise this will feel just as good when I'm a semi-tangible sprite?" She laughed again as she began hovering into the air stretching her limbs out in all four directions. "Mmm, yes, of course I believe you,” she said. “You've been right about every part of this."

Ghost-reaming is © me (Not really)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)