More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Henry. Henry.

Let's get started

Party clashers

You have finally moved in to your house with your newly married wife, Hana. With all of your stuff finally in your new home you sit down on the end of your bed and relax, until Hana walks in with a sultry expression and a glint in her eye.

"We're finished?" Hana asks "we are done" you reply happily.

"Mmm, so that means there's only one more to do then " whispers Hana sliding herself onto your lap and rapping her legs around your back. She moves her lips up to your ear, smoshing her big, soft braless tits against your chest. "Oh really what's that last thing then" you reply in a low sexy growl

She bites your ear and whispers again"say hi to the naighbours of course." Your face falls from a horny smirk to a disappointed yet neutral expression. She pouts and giggles " well I suppose it would hurt if we broke in the new bed now, would it?" You grin "that's more like it" you say pulling her backwards with you as you lie down.

Sliding your hands down her wide hips your kiss her deeply and squeeze her ass your fingers sinking into firm soft flesh. Hana always loved her ass being played with like this, pinching, grabbing and slapping. She moans into your mouth while your hands are mauling her plush sundress covered peach.

She sits up pulling away from your lips and reaching for the bottom of her dress, pulling it over her head and reveling her beautiful Carmel skin. Her dark brown nipples where stiff, pointing of her big teardrop breasts like bullets, seeing them only made your cock harder, pulling you hand from under her dumptruck your fingers find her sensitive nipples and begin kneeding them with the rest of her breasts. This really sets off her moaning, she is grinding at full speed on your bulge still concealed by your jeans.

Grabbing the collar of your shirt she rips it off you diving in to kiss your chest and neck. Just then there was a nock on the door.

"Fuuuuuck" your wife exclaimed, knowing you have a party latter really you can't afford to risk not answering the door to one of your guests, especially if it's your family. Grudgingly the pare of you role of the bed, pulling a t-shirt over your head you walk to the door with Hana in tow wrestling to put her sundress back on as she walked. Getting it on just before you get to the door you notice her nipples are still hard and there's a wet patch on the front of her skirt.

No time to get rid of that now, you open the door expecting to find your chronically early parents, behind the door however are a couple you don't know.

In there mid 40s one standing at 6ft2 the other at 5ft4 the couple smile up at you from the bottom step and introduce them selves.

"Hi, I'm Lisa" Lisa was the shorter of the pare, she looked like the quintessential milf, big soft tits and wide hips she had a refined but sexual energy to her, she had long dark hair that fell down over the back of an almost entirely transparent red, jumpsuit. Though it wasn't all the way see through it didn't leave anything to the imagination, quite clearly she was not wearing underwear. You could see the outline of her martini glass landing strip, bathed in red silk "hi"

"And this is tom" tom was a tall man, muscular but skinny, for a man of his age he looked good, again he too was dressed to show off. His linen shirt was tucked into his grey shorts, that outlined a soft 8" of third leg.

Unbeknownst to you your wife's eyes are firmly locked on the outline of his dangling trousers snake and his two sizeable testicles. Bitting her lip you are aware of her gently grinding agents you.

"we live behind you" she continues" and we just wanted to invite you to a little party We're having tonight, you know as a welcome to the neighbour hood."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)