More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Beeble42 Beeble42

Do you decide to plan an evening in or out?

Party Time!

Maybe fucking with the police was too dangerous after all, so I rang them, hopped on a bus, gave them a statement, picked up my keys, hopped on another bus and returned home.

The lads lived about 5 doors away on the opposite side of the otherwise quiet suburban road. I did not know their names and was simultaneously pissed off with the noise and jealous of their freedom. I rang the door bell and a fit young man with a buzz cut answered it “Yeah, what do you want!” he seemed to snarl. I was thinking maybe he needed some manners but I’m one to talk. Tingle.

“I’m Ben from across the road”
“Sure, Mr Jag, Some kind of knob extension?” What a wit. Tingle - now he might be a bit nicer.
“I can see your having a party tonight?”
“What’s it to you, you nosy git.”
“I’d like to come”
“The more the merrier” he seemed almost confused by his own answer. Getting the invite was easy. Now, thanks to my interior colleague, it was time for some truth. “I assume the party won’t be a sausage fest”
“Nah, plenty of girls. Went around the college inviting anybody fit. It’s a piece of piss using our twin powers.”

Hopefully these were not literal powers, just their chat up technique. I learnt he was Shane, his brother was the identical Henry and their mother had gone off on a round the world cruise. I got him to call Henry and reiterate the invite. Actually they would have invited anyone who asked to come. They also had the numbers of most of the girls they had invited and TD got them to send them to my phone. After removing the truth compulsion because I did not want some 'Liar, Liar!' scenario playing out before me, I sent to TD to explain my presence to the other party members by telling them I was a family friend who had been sent to spy on them, but I was cool and paid for all the drinks. I had not, but it might mitigate the creep factor of a middle-aged man. This had the added benefit of being present when all the people turned up. The Demon suggested he alter my brain so I could have almost total recall of the names and faces, so I let him do some rewiring.

There were not kidding about the female guest list although some had turned up with their boyfriends and obviously Shane and Henry had invited their friends as well. There was some pointing at me but the twins’ explanation seemed to be working. One of their friends was not listening so when he saw me he said loudly “What the fuck is granddad doing here? Come to perv at the young people, you paedo!”
I sighed and handed out a quick compulsion.
“In fact I don’t know what I’m doing here. I hate fucking parties. I’m going.” I did feel a bit guilty because I knew he would never want to be at a party ever again. Still, he was not a nice person.

Stay at the party or leave with one of the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)