More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 7: Berry babysitting.

Berry thought that during the weekend, she will have a two-day breather before having to face another challenge in her life, but her parents proved her wrong, when they decided to inform her during breakfast about how she will spend her Saturday.

"Me and your mother are going to a spa, since we have so little time together nowadays. But we were invited by your aunt Mariel, but her twins... she has no one to left them with, so we told her you can babysit them, and Mariel will pay you for it. Sounds nice, right? You are already working on Sundays, but we thought you will welcome some additional money, since it seems like you will need some new clothes... no?" as her father said that, he gave her a meaningful look on the clothes she was wearing. He himself felt it was a little... awkward, with his daughter wearing such... clothes.

Berry did her best with the bag of clothes Dave left her, but there really wasn't much. She was wearing her old top, which by now was so tight on her, that you could clearly see her entire breasts shape, and the same goes for her miniscule shorts, which were giving a good look on the shape of her back. She was thankful enough for those, or otherwise her parents would get even better view of her childish panties with unicorns on them, which she had to wear, so low half of her butt was clear to see anyway, not to even mention her bare pubic mound... worst thing, she back didn't have any socks, so she was to walk around with her bare feet, making her feel uncomfortable cold with each and every step.

"I... I guess..." she blushed from her father gaze, who also got embarrassed in response. It was decided. Berry even thought it won't be that bad, looking after two... like eight years old? How old could her cousins be? She never did pay attention to her family's age, which she sees so rarely...

And when cousins do arrive...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)