More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 6: Going to school in the worst possible outfit

After the worst birthday of her life, Berry now had to prepare for the worst day of her life. She remembered, as it was yesterday, when she had to sneak around school in just a towel. But this will be a thousand times worse, as back then, she was doing it during class, so not a lot of people could see her, in theory. But now, she had to go there willingly, from the morning.

She got up earlier than her parents, so they wouldn't see her compromising clothes, or the lack of them. She also added new band-aids, to make sure they won't fell off because of the glue weakening. Sneaking through the house, she wanted to be sure that no a soul could hear her, as she also opened the door as slowly as she could. She held her backup from the front, to hide as much as she could with as little as she had.

Thankfully, at this hour, the city was mostly silent, which made it easier for Berry to reach the bus station. Obviously, she took the back seat, behind another seat, staying as hidden as she could. Sitting like that for a couple of minutes, she felt as if it was hours. Anytime the bus had to stop, she crouched down in her seat, praying that no one would see her in this compromising situation. Lucky for her, no soul saw her. But it was just the beginning.

After getting off the bus, she hurried to her school building. Even if the hour was really early, that didn't mean no staff would be here to see her.

But at the front gate instead of a school staff, she saw Dave, smiling viciously at the display before him. Despite having the towels as some kind of cover, Berry felt naked, and instantly covered her exposed body parts, like her full on display tummy and underboobs.

"You can't hide anything I didn't see before, you slut." He walked up to her and checked her out in full. "You thought that escaping during the game would be so smart, huh? That's what you get for being so dumb." His hand moved to her upper towel, which he discarded in a single move. "Are those band-aids? I knew you were a fucking pervert."

"N-no!" Berry squealed, kneeling and covering her exposed breasts. "S...stop, please..." Maybe coming to school was a mistake. Maybe she could explain to her parents how every single one of her clothes disappeared... or could she? That didn't really feel possible. But then, as she was having her dramatic thoughts, she felt a shirt landing on her head.

"No way teachers would let you walk around in just two pieces of towel. They would take you to the director and all fun would be gone. I have a better idea." Another piece of clothing landed on her, and she felt another piece of her lower cover being taken away. Except for the band-aids, she had nothing on her. "That does look sexy as fuck, but dress up, Berry, or somebody will see your naked ass."

Berry did exactly that. At first, she took the shirt she recognized as her own, covering most of her body, but still leaving quite a view of her lower butt cheeks. The other material was no exactly what she was expecting, as it was long, black stockings. Nevertheless, she quickly put them on, as even if semi transparent, they did cover her ass and crotch. But it did feel pretty weird, wearing something like that in school territory, knowing that just under it, she has put one band-aid over her pussy crack...

"T-thank you..." she felt obligated to say that, even when she knew who stole all her clothes from her house and who made her wear just those towels earlier. And now, having no pants, but just black stockings...

"Don't think I gave it to you for free, pervert. After the lessons are done, wait for me at the back of the school. I will return you some of your clothes, too, maybe." He said, while taking a good hand grab of Berry's butt cheek, fondling it for a second. "See you around, Berry."

What does Berry do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)