More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 5: Berry's Birthday

After spending a week ill in the bed, from her Halloween mad, nude dash, Berry only realized that her birthday was coming.

"How many of your friends will you invite to your birthday party?" Her mother asked her one day, after she was walking out of the shower.

"M-maybe one or two..." she answered, thinking only about inviting Robin, as always. Should she invite Emilia, too? She wouldn't really like to be exposed on her own birthday, with her parents in the house, but Robin felt a strange connection to Emilia, especially now, during Berry's absence.

After getting back to her room, though hesitant, Berry sent a message to both Robin and Emilia.

"Great, I can't wait! I'm sure Emilia will also enjoy it," she read Robin's response.

"Oooh, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. Prepare yourself :)" Emilia's response made Berry flinch, but she couldn't really do anything embarrassing to her in her own house, right?

...

And so, some days later, the day has finally come. Berry wore a nice white shirt, colourful skirt and pink knee socks, waiting in the bedroom for Emilia's and Robin's arrival. On her feet, she wore simple home-walking sandals.

"You know, Berry, you could invite more friends than just two next time, it won't be a problem..." her mother said to her from the kitchen, at the same hearing the bell rang outside the door to her home. She got up quickly, feeling something in between anxiousness and happiness, but nonetheless Berry corrected her outfit and opened the door, smiling.

Only after opening them, her smile instantly disappeared. At her door was Emilia, right, but except for her, there were like ten other people, girls and boys from her school. Berry recognized some of them as Emilia's and Dave's friends... and he was there too.

"I didn't know you had a birthday today, Berry," Dave spoke, while entering and looking around the house. "Nice place you got there." After him, all the other people entered, grinning at Berry.

"Happy birthday, Berry." One boy said, while putting his hand on her hip, and then quickly taking it back.

"It's amazing that you still have any clothes, slut." The other girl whispered in her ear, which made Berry squeal.

The last one to enter was Robin, the only one who Berry was happy to see.

"Happy birthday, Berry!" She said, while hugging her tightly. Then, she gave her a nicely wrapped gift. At least that made Berry a little happy.

"Thanks, Robin," she responded, smiling weakly.

"I wasn't expecting you to agree with Emilia, when she said she will invite some of her friends," Robin started. "But I guess the more, the merrier, right? It's kinda exciting having this big party for your birthday, right?"

"I-I guess..."

After everyone entered the house, her parents were speechless. They looked really surprised that so many people came for her shy daughter birthday. There were astonished, but at the same time quite happy with it.

While the guests made themselves home in the living room, Berry's parents began carrying stuff from the kitchen to the table for the unexpected guests. While the uninvited boys and girls were talking without a break, Berry sat silently together with Robin, who were just looking around, completely out of place in this company. Even though, Robin still seemed to smile faintly.

Finally, Emilia sat between them, and it was no surprise, that she was actually happy.

"Do you like it, Berry? I brought up some company, so we wouldn't just sit here with three of us," she explained, while looking at Berry's knee socks. "I like them, quite cute. It's a shame you will have to take them off."

"Take them off?" Robin asked, confused.

"Oh yeah." Emilia smiled even wider. "Don't worry, Robin, maybe you will take part in it, too." Then she got up and walked up to Dave, leaving the girls clueless on what will happen in time.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)