More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 4: Back in school... for halloween party.

And so Berry had a new routine - school during the week, and work during the weekend. It wouldn't be that bad, since having money is always a good thing, but Berry had to use most of it, if not all, to buy new clothes, that she would in time again lose in school. But she had no way to deal with it, since Dave and the rest of her classmates just wouldn't stop embarrassing her in any way possible. She was pretty much their plaything.

So it was to not surprise of her, that as soon as she entered the school, she again was approached by Dave and that group of his. She instinctively tried to hold her clothes with as much as she could, afraid of them being stripped of her immediately, but to her surprise, none of that happened.

"I see you are already looking at us with anticipation," Dave said, laughing at Berry's reaction. "Don't worry. I just wanted to make sure you come to the school's Halloween party".

"P...party?" she asked with shaking voice. Yes, there was some kind of party every year on Halloween happening at her school... but even though Robin tried to convince her a thousand times to come with her, she never did, as it seemed too embarrassing for her to dress up as some character and be seen by so many people... "I...I don't want to g-go there..."

"Oh really?" He seemed unimpressed. "Maybe we can make a deal. You either come to the party dressed up as I told you, or you lose all your clothes right now. So, what it will be?"

That wasn't really much of a choice for Berry, so she, sadly for her, had to agree to attend the party.

And the outfit Dave chose for her was...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)