More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

What part of the story do you want to read?

Part 2: The school trip

After that insanely humiliating day, Berry was scared to again come to school, but as it turned out, she was surprisingly no longer harassed by Dave, her classmates, or anyone. She thought they finally became tired of making and seeing her half naked, as naive as it was.

Then the school announced a week-long school trip, and Berry's only friend - Robin, was so excited about it, she couldn't refuse her, so she signed up for it together with her instantly. They packed up their things and meet at school, where two buses were prepared for three classes that were going for the trip. They went to the bus and had a trip that lasted a couple of hours. After the long wait, in which Berry had a lot of fun talking with Robin, finally feeling some peace and quiet in contrast to her typical daily life.

Finally, nearly at dinner time, they arrived at the place. A huge wooden hostel stood in the forest, looking quite old and dirty, but inside it looked like an amazing place to spend a week in. The rooms were quite small, for three people each, sorted randomly, so Berry and Robin couldn't hide their happiness when they found out they were together in one room. At that moment, both of them didn't even think about who will be the third person.

"Berry, let's take a photo! As a souvenir of us being here!" Robin said enthusiastically, while clinging to Berry. She couldn't say no to her best friend, even though a little confused, Berry smiled happily when Robin took the photo. "Let's go to our room! I can't wait to see it!" Robin took Berry's hand, and together they went to the rooms on the ground floor. Most of the other students already went that way. "Number thirteen..." Robin read from a piece of paper she got, with their room's number, while looking for it with anticipation. "There it is!" She said, and opened them with a hurry, dragging Berry along with her.

Inside there was a girl, which Berry knew and recognized. After her humiliating memories came back, her cheeks immediately became red.

"Oh, that's a girl I know. And here I thought about asking for other room." Emilia smiled while looking straight at Berry. Robin was confused, looking at Berry and Emilia back and forth. "Hey, my name is Emilia. Nice to meet you." She said, reaching a hand in Robin's direction. She took it after a while, still not quite sure how Berry can be a friend with a girl with such a delinquent aura. "This week trip may be funnier than I thought." Berry stayed silent, as she was completely dumbfounded in this situation. But Emilia was nice to her, and even gave her clothes, so she wasn't that bad, right? Maybe she really just wanted to become friends with Berry, although the smile she had on her face said otherwise...

"Teacher said that we will have dinner when we arrive," Robin suddenly spoke up. "We should go to the main hall and wait from him. Emilia, do you want to go with us?"

"Oh, of course," Emilia said, and after the girls left all their luggage in the room, clung to Berry's other arm. "It will be a fun trip, won't it, Berry?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)