More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nirvana10 Nirvana10

Do you visit the nude beach? (Or skip ahead to another setting)

Part 1: ENM Beach

You clear your throat and feel yourself blush. Were these women serious? This must be a trick.

“Well, I, uh, I only just got here,” you say. “I’m a bit jetlagged. So maybe we should just go to the normal beach. Since it’s closer. It just sounds easier.”

One of the girls at the table, a redhead with a light complexion, starts to laugh. “You weren’t kidding, Erica! He’s so sweet and innocent. Even by freshmen standards.” You recognize her now. Her name is Leanna: president of Erica’s sorority and the captain of the school’s cheerleading team. You never thought you’d have the chance to meet a girl who some consider to be the hottest in your college. And you feel humiliated to hear this girl calling you ‘sweet and innocent.”

The fourth girl at the table, a curvy Asian girl with her hair pulled up in a ponytail, picks up the bottle of tequila. “Maybe he should have more of this. He might not be feeling so innocent by the end of this trip.”

“Ladies!” Erica said. “I told you that you had to be nice! Jane, put that bottle down!”

Jane hands the bottle to Leanna, who smiles at you as she pours herself another drink.

“You asked what Sam wanted to do and he wanted to go to the regular beach. So that’s what we’ll do.”

“If you insist,” Kayla says. But before she slides away from you she whispers in your ear, “Maybe you’ll want to pay a visit to the nude beach later.”

You all walk down to the beach together. The private beach is owned and operated by the company that owns the villas, and you walk past a few other groups of people celebrating spring break as you make your way through the complex.

Once you lay your towel out at the beach, you take your shirt off and prepare to get in the water. Behind you, you hear a wolf whistle. You turn around at the four sorority girls and they all giggle.

“Wasn’t me!” Jane says, putting up her hands.

“It couldn’t have been me,” Kayla says as she reached forward and touched your toned stomach with a single finger. “The sight of those abs left me speechless!”

“Oh my god, Kayla!” Erica laughs. “You’re drunk.”

“Come on!” Kayla said. “Touch his abs and tell me they aren’t amazing.”

“I’m gonna hop in the water!” you say, eager to get away from this conversation before you start to blush again. Or worse, blood flows to another, more embarrassing location.

“Right behind you, stud!” Leanna says as she put sunscreen on her arms. “Just have to finish putting on sunscreen. Unless you’d like to help get my back?”

You continue to walk away as if you hadn’t heard her, and your cheeks burn red as the girls behind you all laugh. The cold water of the Mediterranean helps to cool you down, and you feel your anxiety ease away.

From where you are, the beach curves away to the south to another fenced-off area. That was the clothing-optional beach Kayla had been talking about. The fact that it’s so close intrigues you, but you definitely didn’t have the courage to strip down with this group of girls.

“Sam!” Erica calls. You look over to see her and her sorority sisters entering the water and walking towards you, but Erica is waving her hands. “Heads up!”

You turn around just as a huge wave hits you. You tumble under water for a second and emerge sputtering.

“Great,” you mumble to yourself. “Now they all saw me get knocked over by a wave.”

“Are you ok?” Erica calls out.

“I’m fine! I just- ” you freeze, unable to finish your sentence. Your shorts are gone. Four gorgeous sorority girls are walking up to you and you aren’t wearing a scrap of clothing.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)