More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Where Does Natalie Go?

Parent's Room

Natalie walked down the hallway until she came across the master bedroom. "Might as well since I got the place to myself." The brunette babysitter says to herself as she walks into the room. Little did she know that she wasn't alone and had a little Rick Sampson hanging onto her jeans like a stylish key-chain. Rick looked on as the door to his parent's room opened and Natalie walks in, each step she makes caused the tiny nerd to swing left and right and hold tighter to the belt loop he's swinging on. The bedroom had white walls with a white carpet on the ground. In the middle was a king sized bed with decorative throw pillows on it, to one side is a full body mirror with the closet next to it and on the other side of the bed was a dresser and nightstand.

'Why is she in my parents room?' The shrunken guy thought as he contemplates on yelling for help or continue to spy on his crush. She goes over to the dresser and starts looking inside the drawers. 'Okay, this is getting creepy. Is she stealing something?' Ricky thinks to himself and decides to make his presence known but before he can yell he sees what his crush was looking at.

"So, I guess Mr. Sampson prefers boxers after all." Natty says as she pulls out Mel's underwear. Rick sighs as he realizes that the babysitter was just curious instead of being a klepto. *SNIFFFFF* The tiny nerd was caught off guard as the giantess brought the crotch of the boxers to her nose and took in a big sniff of the musky garment.

"She's a pervert." Rick says dumbfounded. He looks on from below as this goddess continues to sniff men's underwear and knead her boob with her left hand. Seeing this beautiful woman get off though is definitely a turn on as Rick's dick starts to get hard. His view of Natalie sniffing, putting down and sniffing another of his dad's underwear gets interrupted as he feels something below him shift. Looking down he notices that the bulge that was in front of the girl's jean's started to grow rapidly and goes down her left pants leg right under where he is dangling from. "Is that a dick?" Rick says in disbelief as he sees the most WTF thing he's ever seen. His disbelief is soon ended as Natalie unzips *ZIPS* her fly and fishes out the large slab of meat in her pants. Ricky has a front row seat to the reveal of Natty's monster cock as she pulls out the shaft and the head flips and wobbles up and down like a diving board. Instantly the shrunken nerd is hit with the powerful salty smell coming from the thick bush of brown pubic hair that bursts out from the open fly like an afro. He then looks at the long shaft with blue veins scrolled down it like a roadside map until it gets to her purple head that is sticking out of the turtle neck sweater that is her foreskin. Natalie's hand goes straight to stroking it while she continues to sniff underwear, her dong is free to expand as much as it can now that it isn't confined to her tight jeans.

"Oh. jackpot." The big dick babysitter says as she reaches into the underwear drawer and pulls out a big, flesh colored, ten inch dick shaped dildo. "This is gonna be fun. Even if it is on the small side." She says as she brings the phallic toy to her crotch and compares it to her own dick. The tiny teenager looks on as the base of the toy is right under him and the side by side comparison shows that Natalie's schlong is at least 3 inches longer. Good lord, she doesn't only have a D but a massive D. The shrunken gook looks down at his pathetic three and a half inches and dies a little inside of embarrassment as he realizes he'd be microscopic in comparison to her even at his regular height. The horse hung dickgirl then tosses the ten inch toy onto the bed. Rick then feels more movement as Natalie shimmies off the pants she is wearing that he is holding onto. She takes them off and tosses them onto the bed, along with her underwear, top, and bra. Ricky flies through the air and then is covered in a mountain of clothing. Moving the articles of clothing off of his head, the shrunken Sampson boy then sees Natalie completely naked except for her socks and shoes. Her perky, round breasts look amazing with her pointy nipples and dark areolas looking like Hershey kisses on top of squishy bread rolls. Then looking down Rick sees her monster of a penis pointing at his direction with two large orange sized orbs hanging below in a hair covered scrotum sack. The futa giantess walks over to the bed and picks out the perverted dildo, Rick not realizing he was standing on it, falls and grabs the rubbery object, being brought to his crush's face while hugging the shaft right below the head.

"Natty Stop!" Rick yells as the dildo is brought up to the horny girl's face.

"Oh Mr. Sampson, you want me to suck your dick?" She says as she plays a fantasy in her head. "But we can't let your wife know you are a dirty cheater." The brunette futa goes over to the side of the dresser, gets on her knees and presses the dildo against the wall, sticking it onto the surface with the suction cup on the base. "Now that looks good enough to eat." Rick looks on at the billboard size face of his classmate. Her tongue sticks out and licks her puffy lips, getting them nice and moist before her maw opens wide and comes closer to him. Ricky braces for impact as he is brought into the dark, hot, wet cave that is the babysitter's mouth. She closes her lips around the shaft of the plastic dick, sucking on it like a Popsicle. The tiny teenager holds on as he feels the pulling him down her throat. After a bit of teasing, Natalie gets serious and goes down on the dildo, deep throating it as the head goes past her mouth and down her throat. Rick holds on as he is now dangling from the rim of the mushroom head as he goes down the girl's esophagus. His position is stationary as Natty just lets the toy stretch out her neck, the shrunken teen hears rumblings of moaning coming from the walls as the horny girl jerks off to having her throat stretched out. After too long she pulls the now soaked dildo out of her mouth. "You taste good Mr. Sampson. I hope you don't mind my big fat dick." She says as she gets up and starts batting the dildo with her donkey sized dong. The nerd hanging onto the phallic item get smacked by the hot, stiff meat and almost falls off but regains his balance. "Your penis is a good size but its still pathetic against my cock. Don't worry though. I'll still let you park your pecker in my back door." She turns around and bends over, revealing her enormous ass. Spreading her bulbous butt cheeks, Rick sees her wrinkly hole puckering up, waiting to take him in as it rests above her hairy snatch that is hidden away behind her colossal cum gushers.

"Natty, Don't. Pleas Help Me." Ricky screams as the horny futanari backs up into him.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)