More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What era will you be apart of...

Papa H Era

Triple H has just became the sole person in charge. He wields all the power over his roster that Vince left in controversy. However the old cougar Stephanie McMahon has brought out a small indie company, and has purchased the only contracted wrestler she wanted. A man by the name of Tyson Lightening. A tall muscular guy in his early twenties. She see big potential in him.

However you, Tyson, knew what you had on your mind the first day you enter WWE Summerslam event. You are on a mission to fuck all of the divas, and yes, they are called divas. The women evolution produce one good wrestling candidate in Charlotte, but the other three four horse women are nothing but sweet eye candy. The man, Becky Lynch, will rue the day that Nia Jax punch her into stardom. She wont only be breeded by her little dick husband, but soon she would carried your bastard in her Irish cunt. Bayley, the former cutesy lovely dovely character, now an injury 'role model' will suffer for killing off her old hugging character. You really enjoy how the character made her a fun loving girl, not this evil douche Karen haircut bitch. Also whenever Sasha Banks of Star Wars frame and other things outside of the ring. When her sexy ebony petite ass get back umder contract, you'll make sure her new primadonna bratty ass is treated with a ruthless pounding to show her, her place in the food chain.

But now there are a few women to target before Stephanie presents you to the live WWE crowd. You could go after Liv Morgan the upcoming fan favorite that everyone loves. Her sexy ass always looking so good to fuck. Maybe one of the girls in catering, watching the show matches. Maybe Carmella, the Princess of Staten Island overly tan cunt. Ruin her early marriage to the meat head on commentary. Or maybe the domme mommy herself Rhea Ripley. Her leather outfits constantly showing off her strong dominant side, but you shes deep down is just another ditsy blonde that needs a strong man to fuck her senseless.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster, if you want more or want early access to my content a week early, please check out my patreon

Who do you want to go after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)