More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

What is your first task?

Panty raid

You open the letter and it says 'You must break into a sorority and perform a panty raid. You must find the head of the sorority and have her select a cube from a bag.'

You walk up to Claire and hand her the note. She hands you a cube that says 'Tri Delta'. You hear one of the guys on the podium laughing out loud and shouting out, "Lesbian Sorority".

Claire hands you a key, a package and another envelope. She says, "You are to follow this letter precisely. The Tri Delta house is the last house on the sorority row. You slowly walk up to the house and wonder if the rumors about the sorority are true or just a bunch of bull. It's lucky that even though it is the biggest sorority house, it should be empty and should be easy to steal some panties. You are a little curious as to what the package and key are for. You finally make it to the house and discover some of the lights are off but most of them are on. It should make it easy to locate which rooms are empty. You finally make it to the door and open the envelope.

What does letter say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)