More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amethyst Panther Amethyst Panther

Whose journey entices you?

Panphrey, a Celadon Witch

"Come on, sweet thing, just a bit more..."

Panphrey held her breath as she focused, trying to draw energy up from the earth and into the phallic little mushroom before her. She had already doubled its size, but a gentle tug proved it was still too frail to be of any satisfactory use. Talented as she was, an Unbound mage was only as good as her resonance allowed.

But Panphrey was still good enough to get her rocks off, damn it all.

Inhaling deeply and closing her eyes, Panphrey placed her palms in the dirt on either side of the mushroom. She focused on her own arousal, on the tingle running up from between her legs into her very core. Using that to draw from, Panphrey mentally pushed her own desires into the earth, to manifest physically in the mushroom. When she opened her eyes next, the mushroom had tripled in size and even changed color, its cap morphing from beige to a deep, dusky pink. Tugging it once more, Panphrey found it was anchored firmly in the ground.

"There we go," she murmured, hiking up the skirt of the thin, slip-like garment she wore. She positioned herself over the mushroom and sank down, guiding its tip inside her with one hand while the other fondled her breast. A soft, breathy moan passed her lips. It twitched inside her, animated by the of desire behind her magic. Once it was fully inside, Panphrey rocked her hips and brought her now-free hand to toy with her clit.

Little shocks of pleasure coursed through her as she found her rhythm. These mushrooms were special; they had been used for centuries by the witches of her village as revitalizing agents, aphrodisiacs and sacred offerings. Giggleshrooms, they called them around the village. Their most coveted trait was that if touched, they left a tingling sensation on sensitive skin. Panphrey's clit tingled deliciously as a reaction to the residue on her hands. Her other hand abandoned her breast for the briefest of moments as she reached between her legs and rubbed the base of the giggleshroom, now slick with her own wetness, before returning and rubbing the residue on her left nipple as well. A slight shift of her hips and Panphrey cried out as the mushroom grazed that special spot inside her. Just a taste of that particular pleasure was not enough, and she squirmed and writhed on top of the mushroom with wild abandon until she found it again. This time, she moaned lowly and her eyes fluttered closed. She bounced up and down, fucking herself on the mushroom until she could feel that familiar heat coiling in her core. She barely noticed the loud hoo-hoo sound coming from a nearby branch.

Hoo.

Again? What an insistent creature. But she would have none of it, she was so close. Panphrey pinched her nipple roughly, and a few more bounces was all it took. Another deep, primal moan was ripped from her throat as her hips bucked and spasmed. She came so hard that she fell forward onto her elbows, whimpering her pleasure into the dirt as her pussy trembled around the soaked mushroom.

Hoo-hoo!

"What is it, you needy thing?! Can't you see I'm trying to have a moment?" Panphrey demanded after she had regained herself. Pushing herself back up onto her hands, looking around for the pesky creatures. Her own green gaze met golden, and she knew then that she was most-likely in trouble.

Sitting in the nearest tree was Lucen, Mollina's familiar. All Bound witches had familiars, a gift from the Spirits that had taken them to wife. They provided constant companionship, and support during more taxing rituals and spells. Panphrey had been told that they could communicate telepathically with their witch, and some witches could even take possession of their familiars to make use of their animal senses. Mollina in particular would often send Lucen to patrol around the borders of their forest, ever watchful as she saw through the owl's brilliant golden eyes.

Which was how she had just been caught.

Removing the mushroom from inside her and shakily getting to her feet, Panphrey looked at Lucen and held her hands up in a beaten gesture. "I don't suppose she can see me now, can she?"

Lucen hooted, unamused.

“Right. Well, I'm on my way back Mollina, don't fret. I'll be there soon."

***

Panphrey made her way into the village with Lucen on her shoulder, The great grey owl made for pleasant company when he wasn't an accomplice to Mollina's disciplinary actions. Speaking with animals was the most basic of a mage's talents, one that every girl in her village knew by the age of seven. They spoke of the weather, the slowly encroaching heat of summer, and the preparations for the summer solstice. But he was silent on why Mollina had sent him to fetch her.

All around, Panphrey's fellow witches bustled about their day. She spied Tythere, a witch who had just been Bound a year prior, teaching the younger girls how to properly spin cloth as her silver yearling buck of a familiar dozed in the shade. Fresh rabbit meat hung outside of Lorelai's home, but the witch-huntress herself was nowhere in sight. A toddler giggled as she magically bloomed a cluster of peonies in a burst of color. Panphrey couldn't help but smile.

In the center of the village stood Celladryn, the great spirit tree whose magic gave life to the surrounding land. Built at the base of Celladryn's trunk was an elaborate shrine, dedicated to Celladryn and all the other Spirits that protected and Bound the witches of this village. It was there that Panphrey found Mollina, the village shaman and de facto leader of the witches here. She appeared to be tidying the shrine, something she did when she was restless. It helped her clear her mind, she had told Panphrey once. And yet even restless, she was beautiful. Her dark hair fell thick and luxurious past her shoulder, owl feathers tied into her gentle curls. Pregnancy suited her, from her swollen belly to the warm glow it gave her tawny skin. When she turned to face Panphrey, her golden eyes hardened with a sternness that only a mother could pull off.

"Look, I know I wasn't supposed to go anywhere, but it really was only half an hour away," Panphrey said, holding up her hands again. "It wasn't far, and there was nothing around. And look! I even brought back a giggleshroom for the-"

"Pan," Mollina's eyes narrowed. Pan fell silent under her luminous glare. Once she was satisfied that Pan was listening, she continued: "It's irresponsible to travel so far from the village, especially with your Binding near."

Pan's heart skipped a beat. "You mean you found..." and then, a little quieter: "Who?"

"Kethaeros, a Trickster. Maban called him 'the Revealer of Secrets'."

Pan furrowed her brow as she searched Mollina's face for what she wasn't being told. The Spirits they communed with came in forms that defied imagination, with temperaments as different as night and day. Those that fell under the (very) loose definition of Trickster could be counted on for nothing.

"You're... sure? This isn't some kind of trick, is it?" Pan asked.

"Panphrey, don't insult him. He was the first and only one to respond to your Sending. Maban has told me that he has bribed or chased off other suitors. He is intent on having you," Mollina said, but her expression was stoic. "

Can't we wait awhile longer? Perhaps someone else will find my Sending, and then-"

"Your Binding will be a week before the summer solstice. He will wait no longer."

Panphrey felt a terrible unease in the pit of her stomach. This was really how it was to happen, then. It was nothing like she had dreamed of. The Kethaeros she was imagining was nothing like what she had dreamed of since before she was eligible to be Bound. A liar, a cheat, a coward. And he had laid claim to her most intimate self, an arrangement she could do nothing about.

"Pan," Mollina soothed. "Do not fret. I know it's scary, not knowing what to expect. But, if you keep an open mind, which you've always been good at, I think you'll find this match is more suited to you than you realize."

Pan sighed heavily, eyes cast toward ground. Mollina took this moment to pull her into a hug, something she had always done when Pan was growing up. She had always been a tender, patient soul; the witches did not look to Mollina for advice and leadership for no reason.

Pan lingered in Mollina's embrace for a few long moments before pulling away. "Well, I better start looking for something to wear.”

Does Pan prepare for her Binding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)