More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheMouse TheMouse

What do you do?

Panic

Your flat was rocked by a massive explosion that lit up the night sky, 'Shit, shit, shit!' You fall over in a panic, your legs seemingly giving out as everything hits you all at once. This was real, not a dream, not a game. Real

'This can't be happening', you thought, but another explosion knocked you back into your senses. You immediately run towards your found door, ensuring it is locked before you push your crap sofa in front of it for extra weight. You couldn't risk anyone or anything breaking in.

You slap yourself a few times to regain some sanity, you could hear screams of terror coming from outside. Unable to control yourself you inch closer towards one of the windows to look outside. Slowly you peak through the closed blinds and see utter chaos unfolding on the streets below. You saw people running, but it wasn't because of the explosions or the blackout; they were being chased.

At first, you thought it was zombies; they were running from other people who chased them like wild animals. Once they had caught their prey, you saw them rip off their clothes and consume them violently, but not in the way zombies do. They seemed to be 'consuming' them repeatedly, up and down, up and down. When you looked harder, you saw these 'zombies' looked strange.

"What the fuck?" you say to yourself, unable to take your eyes off this woman you see sucking the soul out of a struggling man. Despite the man being at least a foot taller than the woman, she was easily overpowering him, holding him down as she continued to suck his soul out of his cock.

The man suddenly spasms, arching his back as the woman seems to suck even harder. You felt your cock stiffen at this strange sight; once the woman had finished, she got to her feet, leaving the still-twitching man on the floor as she searched for her next prey.

You rip the curtains shut, feeling confused about this whole situation; peaking back out, you could see people running away from these strange women. The man who had his soul sucked out of him was still in the same possession as before, only now he wasn't moving. Was this what the news was talking about?

Whatever the case, you knew that getting in contact with those women would be a terrible idea. The streets were utter chaos, and if you left now, you would be caught; your best bet would be to stay put. Luckily you had plenty of supplies, including bottled water since the water in the building was brown before everything went to shit, and you had loads of instant noodles.

You felt a stab of sadness thinking about all the people in the streets and the lovely ladies. Gwen was all alone; you are sure she's dead by now. Hours passed, and the chaos outside had not died down, you could hear the screams and moans, which only fueled your terror.

You felt exhausted and weak, were you already infected? You were panicking, you didn't want to die, not like this. Your body was suddenly hit with pain. It felt like millions of needles all over your skin, repeatedly stabbing you. You curled up on the floor, your body feeling cold. Slowly everything around you grew dark, and you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore.

What happend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)