More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Usuoga Usuoga

What to do first?

Panic! Alex is short for Alexandra!

Something very strange was going on. Why would anyone just believe a random voice, probably just a troll on the intercom, saying something so ludicrous? And yet we all did, even me! I was now 100% sure that anyone could be with absolutely no consequences. Still, even though people could that didn’t mean they…

A stack of rare CDs went clattering to the floor to the right of me, knocked away as a blond woman in a faded blue “Mr. Spock” t-shirt was hefted onto one of the merchant tables. She squealed in protest as her jeans and panties were roughly yanked away by a heavy-set man who’d dressed as the comic nerd from the Simpsons. Oddly she didn’t seem that upset, more put out than anything, and when her sex was exposed to the whole room, she was actually wet and excited.

That seemed to be the starting pistol for an absolute free for all. Naturally most of the booth girls were picked first, and they were so popular that men were spontaneously forming ques to have a turn with them. Any girl in cosplay was also quickly targeted, and the convention center was quickly filled a strange mix of half-hearted distress, and enthusiastic feminine moans.

I had no idea why all the women here seemed to regard being by nerds as, at worst, a rude inconvenience, but I also didn’t care to find out. Clad head to toe in silver Mandalorian Armor, none of the men had realized I was a woman, and so for the moment I’d been overlooked. Before my luck had a chance to change, I quickly darted off the main floor.

This convention had the good sense to reserve a pair of gendered locker rooms for guests to use, complete with showers for its more… fragrant guests. I’d changed into my armor in the lady’s locker room that morning, and now I returned there again to hide. Only once I was inside did it occur to me that a room only for women was the worst place to hide from a bunch of horny men looking for women.

“Oh god, here they come.”

“Disgusting pig… just get it over with already.”

“Please don’t me! And please don’t use the lube in my bag to fuck my poor little ass!”

The room was filled with other women, hiding or just caught here when the chaos started. They didn’t seem panicked so much as… hungry? A pair of Leia’s were closing in on me from one side while a half dressed Emma Frost and a fully naked Zarya (the pink hair gave it away) were coming from the other.

Do I reveal I'm a woman, or find out what they'll do to the "man" in their midst?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)